Sid Rosenberg | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sid Rosenberg

I hate this *** with his pro New York attitude I have called there vent line at 790 an cursed his *** out.During the Heat playoff run he gave no chance against Jersey, Detroit or Dallas it seems everytime he makes a prediction he's wrong so if you want to make money this season just bet the opposite of who he likes.I hope they ship his tired *** back to New York

Why do people hate sid so much. i love the guy hes the man. Hes not even a jets fan. He doesnt even talk smack about the dolphins and isnt scared to state his opinions about some topics. I love the guy. leave him alon

I don't like him...I can see where some would, he is very smart and quick witted, I just don't like loud pushy people on the radio. Couple that with my genetic distaste for new Yawkers and it's a bad mix. Props to him if he has discussed his problems in the open....

Rumor has it that 790 is going to end up switching format in March of next year anyway, so I'm not so sure this matter so much.

Disgustipate said:
Rumor has it that 790 is going to end up switching format in March of next year anyway, so I'm not so sure this matter so much.
I hope you are wrong. If 790 changes format Miami/Ft. Lauderdale will not have any sports talk left at all.

Nighthawk said:
I hope you are wrong. If 790 changes format Miami/Ft. Lauderdale will not have any sports talk left at all.

There's 760 ad 560.

i dont know why im even writing on here as im one step away from being banned permanently. but the sid and oj, formerly oj and toast, formerly oj and money mark show is not bad....now sid by himself is a totally different story. he's rude and obnoxious, and aside from really stating his point no matter what the repercussions i dont like him. yes oj went off on him the day after the comeback game against the bills, because the next day oj was off, and all sid di was talk about the giants and tiki barbers amazing performance on the same sunday. that lead to them both being suspended for a week. on the other hand, sports radio hosts are not suppose to be homers.....thats our job. stu, the station manager is a jets fan, mark eisenberg is an eagles fan, a couple of the guys that do updates are giants fans, and so on and so forth. the point is to remain impartial and tell it like you see it. if everyone was pro dolphins it wouldnt make listening fun. i kind of dig the fact that sid does a little bashing every once in a while, it makes it interesting. i will say though that it seems like a sinking ship and sid is just trying to offend anyone and everyone before he leaves to go back to new york.

If you can't stand his voice just tune out. The voice is subjective. LeBatards voice bothers me and Boog is just too much into arguing with the callers. Sid entertains me and rarely bothers me. People want to put him down for his recreational habits? Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. One thing about the guy, he backs up all his opinions with tons of facts. Get past the fact that he isn't a fin homer and he is a more than competant broadcaster. I've not heard him bash Saban or the Dolphins but I haven't listened to every show. Who's better, Bokamper? The vanilla Cefalo? Joe Rose? This guys more fun to listen to than any I just named. He's a character. I didn't say he has character I said he is a character. I just feel some of you guys have attacked him unfairly. Man, tough crowd!

I actually like 790, and it would be ashame for them to go under. 560 is often boring. I can't listen to Hank much anymore. Is it just me or does it seem like Hank hates his job?

LeBetard can be arrogant, does anyone else love the sound of their own voice as much as he does? But, at least he brings energy and good guests.

Sid is ok in small doses. Anything is better than Neil Rogers.

I'd take Sol Rosenberg's (of Jerky Boys fame) opinion over Sid Rosenberg's. OOOOHHHH!!! MY *** IS KILLING ME!!!! lmao!

Back
Top Bottom