Sid Rosenberg | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sid Rosenberg

I actually like Sid. I used to listen to him on the FAN and thought he did a good job. BUT, while his time with OJ started out good, I think it has gotton worse and worse each show. I can't even listen to it anymore. Everytime I turn it on, he's talking anything BUT sports.

Even when OJ was there this was happening. They'd spend more than half a freakin show on the Sopranos.....which I can give two craps about. I wanna hear sports talk, not all this other garbage he's spewing day in and day out.

The only place I ever heard this guy was on Imus and he struck me as just another loudmouth idiot and a bigot to boot. I didn't miss him at all after they canned him for missing work a lot.

I don't get hating the guy because he's not a Dolphin fan. At least he doesn't hide who he roots for and I admire the fact that he's honest. He is high energy and really knows his sports inside out. I had no opinion of him until a few months ago but I like the guy and sometimes he cracks me up. I liked the show better with O.J. so I'm hoping he comes back. Guys, every local sports guy doesn't have to be a homer like Joe Rose, Cefalo or Mandich. There's nothing wrong with another point of view, imo it makes radio more interesting. This guy is an exceptional onair talent with vast knowledge of all sports. He is also funny and a major high energy entertainer. He's earned my respect and I don't care if he likes the Giants. Who cares? All I ask is to be entertained when I tune in the show. So he not a Dolphin shill, big deal!!

BSQX4 said:
I don't get hating the guy because he's not a Dolphin fan. At least he doesn't hide who he roots for and I admire the fact that he's honest. He is high energy and really knows his sports inside out. I had no opinion of him until a few months ago but I like the guy and sometimes he cracks me up. I liked the show better with O.J. so I'm hoping he comes back. Guys, every local sports guy doesn't have to be a homer like Joe Rose, Cefalo or Mandich. There's nothing wrong with another point of view, imo it makes radio more interesting. This guy is an exceptional onair talent with vast knowledge of all sports. He is also funny and a major high energy entertainer. He's earned my respect and I don't care if he likes the Giants. Who cares? All I ask is to be entertained when I tune in the show. So he not a Dolphin shill, big deal!!

sorry, can't get past the voice...Sidiot still sucks

Don't worry, rumors abound that he'll be back on WFAN in a little while, so he'll be off your air waves & back on mine soon......:boohoo:

tucker said:
i like his show..actually i dont even listen to 560 anymore b/c they are too boring...at least 790 keeps it entertaining

I completely agree. I dont particularly like Sid but i love the Dan LeBatard show, K-Rog and even Joe Rose in the morning!! They are always entertaining... 560 bores me like crazy. I could do with or without Sid but they better not get rid of 790!!!

He apparently got fired in NY because he failed to show up to do the Giants pregame radio broadcast. I live in NJ and he would actually talk about Miami radio and how it was bush league and how much he hated it in Miami. He should not be on Miami radio. I would rather see OJ Mcduffie or some other ex dolphin player on.

Yo, guys...He aint that bad. I dont know how often you listen to him, but I usually do everyday at lunch time. He ALWAYS says that he thinks SABAN is doing a FANTASTIC JOB of coming in here and getting these players, and running the team beautifully. What he DOES Bash Saban on is everytime Saban's asked a question by the media and he rips their heads off. Which is definately true and I think is kind of unnessesary. Run the show how you want, but chill out a little with the sarcasm & the attitude. It's just a dumb media question, coach. Sid likes Saban's philosophy and tight camp he runs. Pretty much EVERY radio host in this city feels the same way.."just chill out coach"

Back
Top Bottom