Sid Rosenberg | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sid Rosenberg

DOLFANN said:
Sids ok, buit hes gotta learn that hes in miami not new york, and if he wants to last here hes gotta stop bashin the miami teams, he had the heat losing to the nets!!! but i definitley agree that 560 is sooo boring, every SPORTS host on that show could put a guy on speed to sleep. 790 has entertaining hosts.
actually, a lot of people had the nets winning....top to bottom the nets are the better team....as shown in game 1.....but the nets just had no answer to shaq...if not for shaq, the nets r better......

gimme J KIDD and RICHARD JEFFERSON OVER WADE ANYDAY!!!!

matty3054 said:
actually, a lot of people had the nets winning....top to bottom the nets are the better team....as shown in game 1.....but the nets just had no answer to shaq...if not for shaq, the nets r better......

gimme J KIDD and RICHARD JEFFERSON OVER WADE ANYDAY!!!!

WOW that can go down as one of the dumbest comments in history...first of all top to bottom the heat were a better team, it was obvious after we crushed them 4 games in a row!! shaq, wade,walker,jwill,haslem,posey,zo??? you gotta be kidding me! How can you say something like that after we beat the best team in the regular season (Pistons) and the hottest team in basketball (Mavs) and won the championship. second of all dwyane wade carried his team to win the NBA FINALS averaging over 34 points a game!!! buddy you gotta think b4 u speak...:tantrum:

DOLFANN said:
Where did you hear that???

Neil Rogers. Alot of people around here dont like him, but the rumor makes sense. There is a reason why 790 is filling up on cheap ad spots, because they arent making money otherwise. Their ratings are terrible.

South Florida doesnt have room for two sports-only stations, and there have been several attempts at it that all ended in failure. Right now, WQAM has the personalities.

Disgustipate said:
Rumor has it that 790 is going to end up switching format in March of next year anyway, so I'm not so sure this matter so much.

Yep, just holding on through the Super Bowl being here and supposedly getting out. Kid was basically given the station by daddy and has no idea what the hell he's doing.

Back
Top Bottom