Sinnett looked awesome! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sinnett looked awesome!

You do realize he threw perfect bombs into coverage? Guessing you didn't watch the game. He also wasn't throwing to our best receivers. All in all it was fun to watch.

@1972forever
All teams carry at least 3 QBs on their 53 man roster, some have 4.
Which team carries 4 QBs on the 53 man roster?

Unfortunately the Dolphins won’t be playing against future McDonald workers once the season begins.
Sinnett played well against 3rd and 4th team defenders who won’t be in the league beyond 4:00 pm tomorrow and Sinnett will be on the practice squad nice again.
I think he’s a little better than your giving him credit for!

Regardless, he played a great game!

Because it wouldn't do you any good... it's rare these days... and ALL of the teams you named had one thing in common, a very old QB.

You are wrong on this, and you will see it tomorrow.
It all comes down to the managements view of his potential.

Iggy has little value on this roster right now…but his potential has kept him on the team.

If they see something special in Sinnett anything is possible!

Another veiled swipe at Tua thread.

The depths people will go to take a swipe at Tua is embarrassing. Look at the guy’s takes: teams carry 3 or 4 QBs (maybe 3 or 4 teams keep 3 no one keeps 4), Doaks consistently running for 10 yards (he had 1 or 2 over 10), and the coup de grace of the thread he looked like Herbert (No Sinnett actually had good 4th quarters stats and won).

Sinnett played very well but this is a completely ridiculous thread.

The depths people will go to take a swipe at Tua is embarrassing. Look at the guy’s takes: teams carry 3 or 4 QBs (maybe 3 or 4 teams keep 3 no one keeps 4), Doaks consistently running for 10 yards (he had 1 or 2 over 10), and the coup de grace of the thread he looked like Herbert (No Sinnett actually had good 4th quarters stats and won).

Sinnett played very well but this is a completely ridiculous thread.
Not only that. Take at his previous takes on Tua and other QBs

So does Belicheat now grab Sinnett off waivers?

It would be a good move for the Patriots. Sinnett is probably better than Hoyer as a backup but with a rookie QB as their starter, Belichick probably would prefer having a veteran backing up Jones instead of a QB who has never played in a regular season game. So my best guess is Sinnett will probably end up on the Dolphins PS.

Last edited:
It would be a good move for the Patriots. Sinnett is probably better than Hoyer as a backup but with a rookie QB as their starter, Belichick probably would prefer having a veteran backing up Jones instead of a QB who has never played in a regular season game. So my best guess is Sinnott will probably end up on the Dolphins PS.
I hope he makes it to the PS!

Considering Hoyer got cut and Stidham is hurt, I wouldn’t be shocked. Not to mention that’s week 1 intel and Bill has done that countless times before.

Considering Hoyer got cut and Stidham is hurt, I wouldn’t be shocked. Not to mention that’s week 1 intel and Bill has done that countless times before.
The week 1 prep is all I'm really referring to. If he grabs him it's for week one only and Belicheat will look for a vet for the season

Sinnett's game is fresh in their minds. I'd be truly shocked if we got away with demoting him to the practice squad.

How great would it be if Sinnett got a completely different playbook for the last game knowing the pats will probably pick him up when cut. I swear if this happens Grier is full on emperor palpatine

I do not watch a great deal of college football but think I hear about tonnes of great QB players who launched great throws and put up great stats every week, who never play in the NFL. The closest I see to College football is probably in the 3rd or previously 4th preseason game where college stars have a chance to shine against other college stars. I have not and will not ever get excited about a player's performance against non starting NFL calibre talent. Sinnet looked bad in the first preseason game, great in the last one....conclusion nothing has changed; with one less preseason game and some players will always create extra hype in that final preseason game.

I do not watch a great deal of college football but think I hear about tonnes of great QB players who launched great throws and put up great stats every week, who never play in the NFL. The closest I see to College football is probably in the 3rd or previously 4th preseason game where college stars have a chance to shine against other college stars. I have not and will not ever get excited about a player's performance against non starting NFL calibre talent. Sinnet looked bad in the first preseason game, great in the last one....conclusion nothing has changed; with one less preseason game and some players will always create extra hype in that final preseason game.

If a player shines against lesser talent, it usually means they have a slightly better talent/ceiling.

If you dominate the 3's you're likely worthy of being a 2. From there you either move up or down.

Back
Top Bottom