Slimm's 2015 Offensive Lineman (C, G, T) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Slimm's 2015 Offensive Lineman (C, G, T)

I start to look at him in the 4th round if you're desperate for a guard. More comfortable with him in the 5th round though.

I think there are some questions regarding how much he really loves football, but only he knows the answer to that. Basketball was his first love in high school.

There was a rumor circulating to begin the season that Sumlin benched him for the first 2 games of the season due to poor conditioning. However, I believe the truth to be that he just wasn't healthy yet from off season surgery.

He's a better version of a similar type player in Josie Maria's in my opinion. Also has experience at tackle and brings that versatility which helped his grade in my eyes.

Thanks Slimm. Based on that info, 4th/5th sounds good - especially for a team like Miami, with a lame-duck coach and a famously volatile locker room. Love watching him, though. Great feet for a 330 lb man - basketball background makes sense when I watch him.

He's been playing like a late rounder. His flaws have been exposed every single game since then, began middle to later part of last year. Conversely, a guy like A.J. Cann for example, has gotten even better than he already was after making the move from center to guard. It's the consistency of his tape that impresses me along with his versatility.

You beat me to the party. I was a little late on this one....

Quinton Spain is playing very well for the Titans. Found this thread to see where Father Slimm ranked him.

Back
Top Bottom