20. Garrett Brumfield / LSU / 6'3", 289

21. Javon Patterson / Ole Miss / 6’3”, 307

22. James O'Hagan / Buffalo / 6'3", 305

23. Jesse Burkett / Stanford / 6'4", 300

24. Jon Baker / Boston College / 6'3", 290

25. Terronne Prescod / N.C. State / 6'5", 334

26. Bunchy Stallings / Kentucky / 6'3", 305

Last edited:
Slimm, what's your take on BC's Chris Lindstrom? He looks really physical. Day 2?

Slimm, what's your take on BC's Chris Lindstrom? He looks really physical. Day 2?

That's about right - late 3rd round is a good spot in my opinion.

You're right he's physical and likes to finish blocks. He's not satisfied until he puts somebody on their back. It's really a rare trait to see among college offensive lineman. There's not a lot that have that in 'em. Usually a good idea to keep guys like that in your back pocket when you run across it. It translates to the next level.

That's about right - late 3rd round is a good spot in my opinion.

You're right he's physical and likes to finish blocks. He's not satisfied until he puts somebody on their back. It's really a rare trait to see among college offensive lineman. There's not a lot that have that in 'em. Usually a good idea to keep guys like that in your back pocket when you run across it. It translates to the next level.
I love watching him play, he's old school. Love watching physical lineman dominate. It drives people batty.

Thoughts on Elgton Jenkins so far this year? Personally I think he sticks at center and I love his pass blocking. He is turning into one of my favorite players in the entire draft.

Thoughts on Elgton Jenkins so far this year? Personally I think he sticks at center and I love his pass blocking. He is turning into one of my favorite players in the entire draft.

Heck of a player. I believe he can play guard or center in the NFL. Paychecks are bigger if you can stay on the pivot.

Ironically, I'm sitting here now watching him son one of the best DT's in the country in Derrick Brown this past Saturday.

Heck of a player. I believe he can play guard or center in the NFL. Paychecks are bigger if you can stay on the pivot.

Ironically, I'm sitting here now watching him son one of the best DT's in the country in Derrick Brown this past Saturday.
Ya, he is a guy that you can build your entire offensive line around. A line of Tunsil- Sutton- Jenkins- Davis- James would be a strong one.

Ya, he is a guy that you can build your entire offensive line around. A line of Tunsil- Sutton- Jenkins- Davis- James would be a strong one.

Jenkins and Garrett Bradbury are the two Senior centers that impress me the most.

Bradbury if you're a team that likes to zone up front. He's pretty text book in my opinion. Although he doesn't quite have the anchor Jenkins has to sit in pass protection.

Jenkins and Garrett Bradbury are the two Senior centers that impress me the most.

Bradbury if you're a team that likes to zone up front. He's pretty text book in my opinion. Although he doesn't quite have the anchor Jenkins has to sit in pass protection.
Ya, that's what separates Jenkins with everyone else to me. He is a top notch pass protector already.

Max Scharping of NIU put Brian Burns straight to sleep. Kid is a beast. Natural knee bender with long arms, excellent hand placement. Has some nastiness. Seems to have a plan when facing an athletic speed rushers like Burns. I like him. A lot.

Do you think Dalton Risner would be the top Center if that's where he were moved?

He'd be right up there on my board. Matter of fact, he was the top Senior center I had ranked here when I created this thread a little over 5 months ago.

I think his awareness and punch always suited him well at the pivot.

Most Underrated: Max Scharping - shut down Brian Burns. Nobody does that. Tyler Bowling - did a heck of a job on Ed Oliver.

Most Overrated: Kaleb McGary. Actually both Washington tackles....Trey Adams has significant health issues to overcome. Hasn't played since last year.

Back
Top Bottom