Slimm's 2020 Runningbacks (underclassman) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Slimm's 2020 Runningbacks (underclassman)

Given how boards have trended, the Rd2 Houston pick marries our RB need to Value.
I was impressed by the LSU kid- he looked like a pro to me. Speed - 10-15 carries - 5 target type.

Harris has taken his game to a level I didn’t think he had. Pretty impressive.

Harris has taken his game to a level I didn’t think he had. Pretty impressive.

Harris definitely someone I would be looking to target, mid round prospect according to the mockers, but I suspect he may rise higher. Wouldn't shock me though, if he gets a bad grade from the evaluators that he goes back to school, if he can replicate the LSU game more times next year, he could make himself a hell of a lot more money. I love Chuba Hubbard too, someone that would be high on my radar in the 2nd or 3rd.

Jonathan Taylor’s ball security is just a huge concern.
I think that's something easier to fix than lack of speed/vision. I love what Taylor brings, especially considering that I think Wisconsin runs a very archaic offensive scheme. I think Taylor finds holes when there aren't any better than anyone in the draft.

What's been funny about his career is that although he does fumble more than average, the Badgers can't ever seem to recover any of them. 18 fumbles in over 900 carries and the Badgers only recovered 4 of them.

I would love Dillon in the 4th. Since our only 4th is a comp pick I might be willing to trade up to the top of the round for him.

This should be a really good RB draft class...you have so much to chose from that look and play like an NFL back. I really like Akers who was right behind Harris as a recruit coming out and choosing FSU has only had a negative impact on his career. He is one I can easily see as a much better pro.

I would not touch RB in round 1, I really like those guys, but the value is day 2 and 3. Dillion is an interesting prospect, has good feet for a dude his size. Moss, Hubbard, Harris,Edwards-Helaire, Benjiman...several others I know I am missing off the top of my head. The point, wait, take the best value you can, maybe draft two. Our RB situation is trash right now.

Dillon seems like a Pittsburgh Steelers type running back. They like them big and powerful.

Dillon seems like a Pittsburgh Steelers type running back. They like them big and powerful.
I think this staff likes big powerful backs as RB1.. Ballage is big.. just not powerful at all. My only guess as why they kept starting him. He just doesn’t have it though.

I think this staff likes big powerful backs as RB1.. Ballage is big.. just not powerful at all. My only guess as why they kept starting him. He just doesn’t have it though.
Ballage seems lost. Perhaps as far as a lost cause. I agree about AJ Dillon, I'm hoping he's on Miami's radar?

Back
Top Bottom