So everyone happy with the draft? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So everyone happy with the draft?

Are you happy?

• Yes

Votes: 137 93.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 6.2%

• Total voters
Couldn't be happier. We addressed the trenches. Got some potential protection for Tua and added alot of depth on the DLine. Wanted to get Dobbins but Brieda for a 5th rounder is really good value. We got better this weekend. Next year we get more skill position players and just keep adding talent. Can't help but feel like our front office absolutely has put together a wonderful off-season. Can't wait to get these guys in the building. Until then virtual classrooms will have to do. And that's more than ok.

Overall, yeah. Some picks, kind of iffy on and wouldve went a different way. But we addressed the OL and added some role players on defense. Added a solid RB. If Tua pans out its all nil anyways

This is gonna get interesting. It was a bear market, literally.

Raekwon Davis reminds me of Darryl Gardener.

Might as well call Tua the candyman.

They overkilled the O line and I love it.

Solomon Grundy

Dream Weaver

Look at those Snappas!

I always judge a draft 3 years later. While I have concerns regarding Tua’s ability to avoid injuries in the NFL, I am happy they were able to get him without moving up. The Dolphins certainly needed to upgrade the offensive line and defensive line and I was happy to see they concentrated on those two lines in this draft. Hopefully they will get at least 4 solid starters out of this draft and 2 or3 more players who can contribute on ST’s and be quality backups.
It would be great to see everyone drafted my the Dolphins make the team but with as many picks as they had that might be unrealistic.

This draft was as good as one could hope for.

A year ago players wanted to jump ship. Players now are looking at Miami and saying these guys are going the right direction and I want in.

This is an excellent summary.

Short, to the point and an excellent observation that says all that needs to be said.

Love Tua.
I loved the Weaver pick in the 5th. Great value.
Like the Georgia guard a lot, and I liked the pick of Hunt. That one didn't surprise me, I had read that he was a target.
The Auburn CB stunned me, but the more I read, the more sense it made and I liked it.
I have question marks by Jackson and the Texas safety. I don't dislike them, just thought they might have been early. But I get it with Jackson, it was no man's land and if you wait, you're hosed.
I actually love the long snapper pick. In the 6th, where it is so hit or miss, this is a guy who could make the team and give you years of service.
The trade for the 49ers RB sounds like a one year rental for a 5th, but that isn't all bad, I guess. With 3 fifths you can do that.
Overall I think I like it, but I am not going to judge it harshly or too enthusiastically yet.
I will admit for a while leading up to the draft I was not in favor of Tua, but the more I listened and read the week before(which was non-stop) I became convinced it had to be him or we'd be in a bad spot.

Nothing wrong with a draft that you go after greatness as opposed to the safer choice. And then you go and build an OL to protect that investment. The trade for Breida was a nice cap to a great draft 2020. I love that we swung for the fences for a change instead of playing small ball.

Back
Top Bottom