So How Many Of You Still Wanted A Qb In Round 1???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So How Many Of You Still Wanted A Qb In Round 1????

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Looks like Minkah Fitzpatrick is the real deal and will help the Fins for years to come!!! Even though #RT17 didn't light it up I'm still thrilled that he's our starting QB!

Yea after yesterday, some of the TJ McDonald luster wore off but I'm still on board with getting our best players on the field together. Maybe we can shift TJ to LB for a couple of packages and move Fitz to FS ...kids going to be an absolute star.

I love Minkah and have said he is Miami's best pick since JT, but would take Mayfield or Darnold over him in a heartbeat.

I love Minkah and have said he is Miami's best pick since JT, but would take Mayfield or Darnold over him in a heartbeat.
Really? We’ve lost so many games because of our defense, having a few difference makers back there will take some pressure off the offense.

No argument against that. I think if a team has a chance to take a QB with the potential to be top 10 at that position they should take it.

And I think RT is a better QB than Darnold, Mayfield or any QB in this class will ever be. We're good with RT and we made the right choice with Minkah, Gase knows this and that's all that matters now.

I loved this kid 3 years when I first saw him play (despite my disdain for Bama), loved it when we drafted him in April, love him today more than ever.

Call me crazy, I think we can poach Patrick Peterson from the Cardinals in a few weeks if they are as inept as they appeared to be against a below average Washington team yesterday.

Tell you the truth, I'd like to get Peterson and Chandler Jones. (both players are 28 years old, Jones turns 29 in January, Peterson turns 29 next July).

Call me even crazier, I think you can send them a combination of Devante Parker, Charles Harris or TJ McDonald plus some draft picks and something could actually happen there.

Clearly salary cap ramifications would make it impossible with Chandler's contract. It's a pipe dream.

Patrick Peterson however, is a possibility. Don't worry though, I'm not giving up a 2nd round pick for him so this is all monday morning jibber jabber.

Last edited:
No argument against that. I think if a team has a chance to take a QB with the potential to be top 10 at that position they should take it.
I disagree, none of the top 4 quarterbacks would’ve beat Tannehill out for the starting job. So why waste 25m + for someone who’s just gonna sit on the bench for a year or two.

Back
Top Bottom