So..Ronnie got hurt huh? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So..Ronnie got hurt huh?

NawlinsBucFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I wasn't happy to hear that, but I find it interesting that when Carnell got hurt, it was because he was 'overused' and fragile, but obviously not so with Ronnie.

Truth is, they both got hurt for the same reason......s**t happens.

But for those of you keeping score at home:
RB-Ronnie Brown, #2 overall pick- 886 yards rushing in 14 games
RB-Carnell Williams, #5 overall pick- 1097 yards rushing in 13 games

And there were at 2 games in the middle of the season, where Carnell had to be pulled after the first quarter, that still count as games played. The bulk of those yards came in 11 games.

:D Just sayin'

NawlinsBucFan said:
I wasn't happy to hear that, but I find it interesting that when Carnell got hurt, it was because he was 'overused' and fragile, but obviously not so with Ronnie.

And there were at 2 games in the middle of the season, where Carnell had to be pulled after the first quarter, that still count as games played. The bulk of those yards came in 11 games.

I believe that Caddie will be Offensive ROY. Especially since his team is in the playoffs.

I don't even think Ronnie got hurt. I think it was a marketing strategy to put Ricky on display against a poor run defense!

NawlinsBucFan said:

Ronnie is still an all around better talent. After all is said and done at the end of there careers Ronnie will be the better back.

Loom at the yards per carry AND receiving yards and Ronnie has more production per touch than Caddy.

I think they are both amazing backs and hope both have great careers. Just saying that Caddy gets the ball a TON more than Ronnie so he is going to have more yards, its a misleading stat.

:sleep:

Ahh yes, here we go again with the Caddy/Ronnie debate. I knew it was only a matter of time before one of these threads popped up again.

BALLS DEEP said:
I don't even think Ronnie got hurt. I think it was a marketing strategy to put Ricky on display against a poor run defense!

We all saw him get hurt during the game!:eek:

What is your point? or conclusion?

I want both rookies to contribute and have success with their teams.

This is very idiotic to come on a phins board to plea your case about Cadillac having more yards in less games than Ronnie just to get a cookie...:shakeno:

NawlinsBucFan said:

Please go away.

NawlinsBucFan said:

It would be more accurate to insert total carries, and total carries by other RB's on the two teams...

Let's see... Caddy had 268 carries, as compared to Ronnie with 199, and Ricky with 140..... :hmmm: who was Caddy splitting carries with again?

NawlinsBucFan said:

Ronnie could've played, but Saban said it would be better to rest it.
Caddy has 69 more carries than Ronnie....about 3 games worth...
Ronnie splits time with Ricky.
Both are incredible talents, but they don't need to be compared because their situations are very different.

ADMIN EDIT: no need to get antagonistic
Just sayin

:dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

BALLS DEEP said:

Love the sig......... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom