So... we'll be about 23M over the cap. How do we address this? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So... we'll be about 23M over the cap. How do we address this?

And I totally understand where you’re coming from as well.

Being a contending team that’s still cap conservative is really a tough thing to nail on both sides of the equation and the Patriot dynasty is more of the exception than the rule. But it would certainly be amazing if Miami could replicate the NE model.

I should probably point out that I’m not a fan of spending recklessly either. There definitely needs to some common sense coming from the GM in regards to deals he’s not willing to do in order to keep this franchise at least somewhat flexible.
OK.
Let's become exceptional! - LOL

See how easy that was - LOL

Teams try and go for it when they have a window. QB on rookie contract etc

Having a bunch of picks and space is nice but when you don’t hit on enough picks… well then trouble on horizon.

No matter how you slice it. This could be a very modest fa period this year. Might get some comp picks for following year maybe make some late fa depth signings.

Teams try and go for it when they have a window. QB on rookie contract etc

Having a bunch of picks and space is nice but when you don’t hit on enough picks… well then trouble on horizon.

No matter how you slice it. This could be a very modest fa period this year. Might get some comp picks for following year maybe make some late fa depth signings.
It makes alot of sense. Nothing much can be done, under the current circumstances. I agree with you.

I would not resign anyone including Christian Wilkins, and would go cheap. Do a reset.

Back
Top Bottom