So What's The "real Deal" With Adam Gase? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So What's The "real Deal" With Adam Gase?

As a GM, NO ONE is.

I don't want to sit here and say anything negative about Johnson because I respect the hell out of him for the teams/talent he was able to assemble in Dallas and Miami. Clearly the best eye for talent in the past 30 years.

BUT

He could never run an offense like Adam Gase. What Gase has to become is a combination of Johnson and Norv Turner.

I agree -- JJ was ahead of the game in college and when he came to the pros he was way ahead of everyone else assessing talent and projecting players...

I think Jimmy was always the GM anyway -- and needed a DC and OC to push the show.

As far as "running an offense like Adam Gase," -- I hope you're right but -- can you provide a few specific examples to support the point "Gase is some kind of offensive maven." Did he do anything specific last year that rocked your world? Do you think he's a "great play caller?" Any evidence of that???

I'm just saying -- if I had to "prove" Adam Gase is a good HC at this point -- I'd have a hard time putting together a solid argument. As far as what ??? he may become -- that's pure conjecture.

My opinion. Of course.

BNF

As a GM, NO ONE is.

I don't want to sit here and say anything negative about Johnson because I respect the hell out of him for the teams/talent he was able to assemble in Dallas and Miami. Clearly the best eye for talent in the past 30 years.

BUT

He could never run an offense like Adam Gase. What Gase has to become is a combination of Johnson and Norv Turner.
adam gase look terrible last yr. he had last place schedule in 2016. adam is more likely to get fired in 2 yr if he don't change his ways of thinking

adam gase look terrible last yr. he had last place schedule in 2016. adam is more likely to get fired in 2 yr if he don't change his ways of thinking

They are working on a 5 year extension for Gase as we speak.

I agree -- JJ was ahead of the game in college and when he came to the pros he was way ahead of everyone else assessing talent and projecting players...

I think Jimmy was always the GM anyway -- and needed a DC and OC to push the show.

As far as "running an offense like Adam Gase," -- I hope you're right but -- can you provide a few specific examples to support the point "Gase is some kind of offensive maven." Did he do anything specific last year that rocked your world? Do you think he's a "great play caller?" Any evidence of that???

I'm just saying -- if I had to "prove" Adam Gase is a good HC at this point -- I'd have a hard time putting together a solid argument. As far as what ??? he may become -- that's pure conjecture.

My opinion. Of course.

BNF

The Hurricane offense wasn't absent in DAL. Neither was their defensive philosophy.

losing team he will lose team by then...dolphins pay sorry people, but don't want pay good player

Why can't i look away?

Your posts are like a disease thats impossible to avoid.

You think your informing me. LOL.

Im The Ghost.

Why can't i look away?

Your posts are like a disease thats impossible to avoid.

You think your informing me. LOL.

Im The Ghost.
yes I am not on here make you happy. I keep it real. if u don't like it o well. I am not going say dolphins are great in may but sorry in jan....adams suck last yr....I all ready know who going be dolphins next coach. it Michigan head coach Jim H

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom