So where are the AJ haters now ?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So where are the AJ haters now ??

finjim

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The savior of the franchise has said he is the unquestioned starter. One of the great football minds in the NFL see it, why can't you guys ??

:bravo:

I'm not an "Aj hater" but we still got fleeced on that trade i dont care if hes the next Marino, he was not worth a 2nd rounder when we made that trade.

Saban didn't exactly say the guy was amazing, he said he was good enough that we have to give him some more time. You make it sound like he came out and said we have the next Peyton on our roster.

Hey great I hope he works out it would save us trying to find someone else, but aren't we ALL Dolphin fans, whats with the obsession of calling out other fans for having an opinion. Do you think you are MORE of a Phin fan now? I dont get how we can't be happy for our team we can only be happy for ourselves.

What do you expect him to say, he throws a nice pass for touchdowns to the defense! Saban also said Sage intriged him, does that mean Sage is the guy! relax, AJ sould start, but I think Saban will have him on a short rope, he could not learn wanny's bland offense, he better show he can learn Linehan's offense a lot faster or his day's maybe numbered!

I think we are more than fine if we go in with AJ, Sage as the backup and draft a QB in the mid-later rounds. :up:

I don't think there was anybody who didn't assume that AJ would be the starter next season. Most people, including Saban, saw that AJ showed some ability, but is a long way from being deemed a franchise QB.

finjim said:
The savior of the franchise has said he is the unquestioned starter. One of the great football minds in the NFL see it, why can't you guys ??

:bravo:
Just wondering what the purpose of this thread is. Is it just to try to ridicule people who disagree with your opinion? :shakeno:

NJFINSFAN1 said:
What do you expect him to say, he throws a nice pass for touchdowns to the defense!
If thats the way Saban saw it then thats what he would say. Saban specifically pointed out the need to upgrade the LT and RB positions. If he felt the QB position was in need of change he would have said it. Instead, Saban said what many of the Feeley supporters have been saying for months.....give Feeley a real chance with something that at least resembles an O-Line and see how he does.

He sucks. He gave away too many games last year. They should at least put the pressure on him and bring in some others. We will be lucky to be 8-8 next year.

TheMadPorpoise said:
Just wondering what the purpose of this thread is. Is it just to try to ridicule people who disagree with your opinion? :shakeno:

I took a TON of heat for supporting AJ, called idiot etc. This is a GENTLE payback. And I mean GENTLE.

stan marino said:
I'm not an "Aj hater" but we still got fleeced on that trade i dont care if hes the next Marino, he was not worth a 2nd rounder when we made that trade.

Are you saying that you wouldn't give a second round pick for the next Marino?

finjim said:
I took a TON of heat for supporting AJ, called idiot etc. This is a GENTLE payback. And I mean GENTLE.
Well I never called the AJ supporters idiots. And I'm not really against AJ. But he showed flashes of being good, and being bad. he really needs to step it up in Mini camps and show he can do it.

I consider my self one that looks at the whole picture, I'm not really a AJ hater or Lover. But here are some facts!

1. Wanny or no Wanny, AJ could not beat out Jay in preseason, fair or on fair, the preseason games I saw, Jay was slightly better.

2. AJ was very slow to pick up a very bland offense. He even said it himself that he was rushed into learning and having a tough time.

3. # 2 being said, I would have to believe Linehan's offense will be more complex then Wanny's, AJ better get off of Heather and into the playbook if he wants to start.

4. AJ was horrible at reading defenses, he needs to get better (yes, I thought the last few games he did)

5. AJ has no pocket presence, from the first start he was jumping and looking nervous, yes the O-line was horrible, but Sage looked a whole lot more at home in his 1 start.

AJ has a lot to prove, I hope he can do it. But he has a ton of work to do!

I don't like AJ. The season hasn't started yet. So be careful what junk you talk....you may yet be eating your words. SO I wouldn't be calling anyone out yet.

saban said neither that feeley is the second coming, nor that he's a pick six machine. he just said he's shown enough flashes to get a shot.

as for unquestioned - hell no. that he clearly did NOT say.

Back
Top Bottom