Some Draft Thoughts After Looking at Some Early Mock Drafts | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some Draft Thoughts After Looking at Some Early Mock Drafts

Smith looked awesome in the second half. If he has a game like this in the championship, then crushes the combine, he won’t fall to 11.
I already don't think he'll make it to our pick, but i'll be praying for a miracle.

It was the tale of tho halves for Smith tonight. It's as if he wasn't even playing in the first half but in the 2nd half he locked up a spot as a top 15 if not better. It all depends on how the draft falls but him and RM together and maybe Anthony continues to develop and kiko can go play ST's

Ozzy rules!!

I already don't think he'll make it to our pick, but i'll be praying for a miracle.

He will be there but I could see Oakland taking him right before us. We might be in that range where we could trade down.

I’ll be definitely watching Fromm throughout his career. He may be one of the top QBs come 2020.

It was the tale of tho halves for Smith tonight. It's as if he wasn't even playing in the first half but in the 2nd half he locked up a spot as a top 15 if not better. It all depends on how the draft falls but him and RM together and maybe Anthony continues to develop and kiko can go play ST's

Ozzy rules!!

Kiko can go kick rocks. Lol

Why pick a RB that high when there are so many more pressing needs especially when it looks like Drake is going to be a dynamic player for us?

I'd love another LB taken there to team with McMillan. Hopefully those two and either Allen or Anthony will finally solidify the LB position for Miami for the first time in years...
We're talking about Chubb the DE from NC state....you're talking Chubb the RB from Georgia

Ozzy rules!!

Ridley is a guy I like if Landry leaves

Ozzy rules!!

Top ten
1st -Cleveland- Josh Rosen
2nd- New York- Josh Allen
3rd- Indy- Saquon Barkley
4th- Cleveland-Arden Key
5th- TB- Bradley Chubb
6th- Den- Josh Rosen
7th- NYJ- Baker Mayfield
8th- SF- Calvin Ridley
9th-CHI-Minkah Fitzpatrick
10th- CIN- Quentin Nelson

A lot of this depends on who gets hired as coaches as well. A change in philosophy can alter it dramatically.

Just my thoughts.

Only one RB going in the top 10 and if they wait till four to take him he may be gone. There are four QBs that might go top ten

The rb class is so loaded this year its not even a given 1 will go in the top ten, many teams may look to draft 1 in the later rounds because this rb class is very talented.

I don't have one yet but I know Rosen, Chubb and Fitzpatrick will be there, Who's ur top ten ?

Those you have listed probably Nelson and if you throw in Barkley and Donald and Mayfield and Allen maybe James and Sutton and another lineman were close to 11 and Smith.

Someone might reach for him just before us. Maybe.

Back
Top Bottom