Some Draft Thoughts After Looking at Some Early Mock Drafts | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some Draft Thoughts After Looking at Some Early Mock Drafts

Honestly, I think it should be a no brainer for Cleveland to draft Rosen, but Rosen is apparently the rare college football player who is smart enough to realize that he holds all the cards here and can simply go back to school for a year if the Browns draft him. I don't know what the Browns are going to do. Maybe trade the 1st pick for a bounty?

Some of these early mocks have Smith coming off the board just before our pick, I agree normally you would expect that from a pass rusher but man I don’t know, it could be close.
I've seen mocks that have him going as late as 14 too. A lot will depend on the QB I'd think. If 5 go top 10 which is possible then you have the RB plus Chubb and Sutton and at least one but maybe even two Safeties then he'd be there at 11 and that's not even counting a single OT or Nelson

Ozzy rules!!

Gase has already proven he doesn’t shop at Macy’s for Guards. He prefers to get his guards from Goodwill.

We'll see. I tend to agree that we won't draft corn at 11, and I don't really want us to draft corn at 11, but if he's the best player on the board, we'll probably take him.

Simple if Miami trades up in front of them

can’t see a trade up from 11 especially since basically everything we hear from Davie they are committed to Tannehill for this next year, not to mention what is would cost.

Wanna bet? Have you even seen Barkley play. That’s the 2nd coming of Barry Sanders uf I’ve ever seen one. Top3 pick

I love his build and u must be talking about NFL Barry because he was a down field runner with extreme burst in college and his production can't even compare to Barry's, Barkley only had 4 100 yard rushing games this year and 5 games were he didn't break 65 yards.

I've seen mocks that have him going as late as 14 too. A lot will depend on the QB I'd think. If 5 go top 10 which is possible then you have the RB plus Chubb and Sutton and at least one but maybe even two Safeties then he'd be there at 11 and that's not even counting a single OT or Nelson

Ozzy rules!!

Well worst case scenario, we should have a good player sitting there at 11.

He is a FASTER Le'veon Bell..think about that dude is 220 lbs and can run almost a 4.2. Anybody without a RB should be trying to trade up if he falls that far.

Barkley is definitely faster than Bell but Barkley ain't sniffin no 4.2 but he did get faster compared to his sophomore season where he always getting caught from behind,

We'll see. I tend to agree that we won't draft corn at 11, and I don't really want us to draft corn at 11, but if he's the best player on the board, we'll probably take him.
I just can't see it man but again, I think he'll be gone anyway. Last year the top guard was there too and we didn't take him. Funny I see a mock that has us taking Jackson at 11 which I highly doubt too and then I see another two mock with us going Corner......with Tank and Howard is hard to believe we'd go corner

Ozzy rules!!

Apparently the owner of the Colts has made his feelings known and wants the GM to draft the RB at #3. So if he gets his way, it looks like Barkley will be an Indianapolis Colt.

Honestly, I think it should be a no brainer for Cleveland to draft Rosen, but Rosen is apparently the rare college football player who is smart enough to realize that he holds all the cards here and can simply go back to school for a year if the Browns draft him. I don't know what the Browns are going to do. Maybe trade the 1st pick for a bounty?

They already have 6 of the top 65 picks, including 2 in the top 4, how much more of a bounty do the Browns need? One of those first round picks for the Browns will be on a qb.

Back
Top Bottom