Some Draft Thoughts After Looking at Some Early Mock Drafts | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some Draft Thoughts After Looking at Some Early Mock Drafts

The rb class is so loaded this year its not even a given 1 will go in the top ten, many teams may look to draft 1 in the later rounds because this rb class is very talented.
You believe Barkley gets out of the top ten?

You believe Barkley gets out of the top ten?

I definitely think thats a possibility, I can't see Barkley really separating himself from the other rb during the draft process, IK he's being hyped by draft twitter but things will change once NFL scouts start to evaluate his tape. ( he wasn't extremely productive this year)

I definitely think thats a possibility, I can't see Barkley really separating himself from the other rb during the draft process, IK he's being hyped by draft twitter but things will change once NFL scouts start to evaluate his tape. ( he wasn't extremely productive this year)

No way that he gets out if the Top ten especially past Oakland who will be looking to replace Lynch.

Perfect back for Gruden to use dude can catch like a boss and pound the rock. Perfect west coast RB

it would be hard to pass up Fitzpatrick at saftey if hes there

Some of these early mocks have Smith coming off the board just before our pick, I agree normally you would expect that from a pass rusher but man I don’t know, it could be close.

Wanna bet? Have you even seen Barkley play. That’s the 2nd coming of Barry Sanders uf I’ve ever seen one. Top3 pick

He is a FASTER Le'veon Bell..think about that dude is 220 lbs and can run almost a 4.2. Anybody without a RB should be trying to trade up if he falls that far.

I think if Cleveland wants to be sure to get Barkley they need to take him first. If Luck is healthy, I bet he doesn't get past the Colts.

Back
Top Bottom