Some nuggets from WFAN radio in NYC | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some nuggets from WFAN radio in NYC

miamifire

Scout Team
Reaction score
Was listening to Mike Francessa today and he had some interesting comments from his show. 1. Philbin is in big trouble (We all knew this and hope Sunday is his last game as coach of the Fins) 2. Suh has not been allowed to "freelance" in this defense, thus his poor showing and this week they will allow him to freelance.
I will NEVER root for my team to lose but I have had all I can stand from Philbin and his knuckleheads. A lost game might be a small price to pay if it gets Philbin out.:hclap::hclap:

Here is what is interesting about this. Mike Tannenbaum was very close to Francesa when he was with the Jets. I would not pass this off as hot air on the radio.

Philbin could get his pink slip Monday if the Fins lose.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Here is what is interesting about this. Mike Tannenbaum was very close to Francesa when he was with the Jets. I would not pass this off as hot air on the radio.

100% true

Another reason why Tannenbaum needs to go. If he's sharing information with a radio head in New York he needs to be fired before Philbin.

Who really knows what happens behind closed doors, or on cell phones in private. We can only guess. But what we can see is a horrible product on the field. I'm really interested in who Tannanbaum is looking at for Joe's replacement. Tannenbaum will not be fired by Ross. This will be all the refresh we will get from Ross. And Tannenbaum will pick the new coach.

Philbin could get his pink slip Monday if the Fins lose.

Should have been fired Monday AM

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

If Tannanbaum is worthy he's gonna get his opportunity to start showing it!

I didn't know that. Gold star for you today. :)

Another reason why Tannenbaum needs to go. If he's sharing information with a radio head in New York he needs to be fired before Philbin.

Also this.

man you cant preach for the firing of someone for all these assumptions!

Yeah, no NFL executive talks to the media. Gimmie a break.

Yeah, no NFL executive talks to the media. Gimmie a break.

The specific things he's leaking here though are a bit much. Saying that Suh is going to start freelancing this week? Why is Tannebaum leaking that to Francesca (assuming that's true) ? He shouldn't be spreading that one.

I was listening when Francesa was talking about the Fins and he did say that 'Mr. T' (as he refers to Tannenbaum as) didn't share any specific info with him about Philbin. He said you can just tell that Philbin is in trouble by looking at the situation. Not sure if maybe Tannenbaum fed him the Suh nugget though, he didn't say where he heard that.

Why would a member of any staff staff announce to the world any part of a game plan prior to it being executed?

The opportunity for player to be able to free lance within a defense requires sound coaching and scheme. Let me know when that happens and then we can talk.

I was listening when Francesa was talking about the Fins and he did say that 'Mr. T' (as he refers to Tannenbaum as) didn't share any specific info with him about Philbin. He said you can just tell that Philbin is in trouble by looking at the situation. Not sure if maybe Tannenbaum fed him the Suh nugget though, he didn't say where he heard that.
Now this I can believe. Paints quite a different picture.

Back
Top Bottom