Some nuggets from WFAN radio in NYC | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some nuggets from WFAN radio in NYC

If you're going to take shots, get your info right.

I didn't listen to the show know it all. I read what broccoli rob wrote and he made it sound like he suggested Alonzo Highsmith as coach...read it.

You want to take shots...be prepared to have shots fired back.

I didn't listen to the show know it all. I read what broccoli rob wrote and he made it sound like he suggested Alonzo Highsmith as coach...read it.

You want to take shots...be prepared to have shots fired back.

Then tell Broccoli Rob, lol. Sorry man, my bad.

What about Marty? Anyone interested in him? I like the way he leads a team. He'd have to have some nice coordinators under his control though.

What about Marty? Anyone interested in him? I like the way he leads a team. He'd have to have some nice coordinators under his control though.

I think we should rule out anyone who wants to run a 3-4 defense. You just spent $114 million on a DT who's been a 4-3 DT since his college days...moving to the 3-4 is not a good option.

Philbin could get his pink slip Monday if the Fins lose.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

100% true

Why wait 'til Monday.

Make him WALK home. lol.

I think we should rule out anyone who wants to run a 3-4 defense. You just spent $114 million on a DT who's been a 4-3 DT since his college days...moving to the 3-4 is not a good option.

I agree, but would fit right along to the past coaches we have had here. Let's not modify what we want to do, let's change the player....

I think Tannenbaum is better fit than Ross and Peterseon (who somehow was blown away by Philbin's inteview) in finding us our next coach. He'll have some good knowledge in the area as well since he was working as an agent. I'm not as down on him conducting search for our next HC.

Back
Top Bottom