Some of these Fiedler haters... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some of these Fiedler haters...

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$
The fact is if Jay were getting the Job done we would not be on the 5th page of this thread. Some fans want a QB that doesn't struggle every week and scare the hell out of them every time he drops back to throw a pass. " Jay's getting the job done".... Jay's not getting the job done everyone else is. If Jay were doing his part we would be putting up thirty points a game. The fact is numbers tell only part of the story here there is the Intagibles the little things that dont show up on yhe stat sheet I.E. Marino's qiuck release, Ricky's vision and quick burst, Montana's leadership.....What does fiedler have DUMBO ears? THE GUY IS A BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/QUOT

WHY DON'T YOU JUST SPIT OUT EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE THINKING, AND QUIT BEATING AROUND THE BUSH.

What does fiedler have DUMBO ears? THE GUY IS A BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow ... you finally convinced me ... [scouring sports pages to find a backup QB to call]

So it's because of Jay we are winning? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!it's because of our D the reason we beat the Giants was the running game and good D GOT IT????? JAY WAS AND IS A NONE FACTOR OTHER THEN TO MAKE OUR D WORK HARDER! OUR OWN HEAD COACH HAS BEEN SAYING JAY IS NOT GETTING THE JOB DONE.

The fact is if Jay were getting the Job done we would not be on the 5th page of this thread. Some fans want a QB that doesn't struggle every week and scare the hell out of them every time he drops back to throw a pass. " Jay's getting the job done".... Jay's not getting the job done everyone else is. If Jay were doing his part we would be putting up thirty points a game. The fact is numbers tell only part of the story here there is the Intagibles the little things that dont show up on yhe stat sheet I.E. Marino's qiuck release, Ricky's vision and quick burst, Montana's leadership.....What does fiedler have DUMBO ears? THE GUY IS A BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if we scored an extra TD a game Fiedler would be doing alright? Cause if I remember we are scoring around 21+ points a game.

So it's because of Jay we are winning? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!it's because of our D the reason we beat the Giants was the running game and good D GOT IT????? JAY WAS AND IS A NONE FACTOR OTHER THEN TO MAKE OUR D WORK HARDER! OUR OWN HEAD COACH HAS BEEN SAYING JAY IS NOT GETTING THE JOB DONE.

I think to say Jay was a none factor, is simply wishful thinking on your part. He made some decent throws in the 2nd TD scoring drive, and the drive before that. He also made several plays with his feet for 1st downs. Yes I know he made more poor plays on Sunday, but you cannot ignore the positive ones he did make.

Please always remember it takes the QB, the WR and the o-line to make a passing game a success. Jay is only one part of that equation.

Oliver...

Our offense ... our Norv-Turner-designed, running-based, time-of-possession-centered offense is getting it done. Jay is a part of that. I am hopeful he will sharpen up throughout the season, but even if he doesn't ... even if he gets the same results for the rest of the season, the offense can be successful, and the TEAM can be successful.

Fiedler detractors keep saying, "He could cost us some games." Yeah, and Prop Player Stadium COULD be changed back to Joe Robbie Stadium. But it hasn't happened yet. So much of this hand-wringing is pointless.

Can I give you my bottom line? Jay Fiedler is not the Messiah. But he isn't the antichrist, either.

These Fiedler threads

eb1-1.gif

Originally posted by 1972
In other words, Jay is not Dan. But he isn't Ray Lucas, either.

Nicely put.

Justafan, don't I know it? Are there any issues on Bills boards that compare?

If Norv had a QB that could throw the ball we would be throwing much more look at the O that he had in Washington I think they put up some huge numbers through the air.Norv runs so much because he does not have a QB he can rely on.

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom

Nicely put.

Justafan, don't I know it? Are there any issues on Bills boards that compare?

It used to be Flutie /Johnson. They both had to look over each others shoulder looking for the other.

Fiedler is all on his own and although Griese is not his problem ,Fiedler has the fans to contend w/.

Some finfans obviously feel that if it wasn't for your D and RW, Fiedler hasn't shown he is capable of leading this team. Others contend, as long as the team is winning, who cares who leads this team. Just my observation.

Fiedler has what it takes to bring this team to the playoffs. Question is, what can he do when they get there?

If Norv had a QB that could throw the ball we would be throwing much more look at the O that he had in Washington I think they put up some huge numbers through the air.Norv runs so much because he does not have a QB he can rely on.

Washington was also behind quite a bit in Norv's tenure, and they didn't have a solid defense.

Time-of-possession is where it's at for this offense. Even with a superior passing game, you can't consistently win the TOP war.

....and the coaches also point out when the D needs to step it up and work harder...so you are saying what?

Putting your baseless tirade in all caps does not validate your opinions any further.
Miami wins because of an overall team effort....not because of any individual. You say it is because of our D? Is that an individual or a group of players? When McKnight breaks that long run is it JUST because he has great speed...or were there some key blocks by about 8 other players in on that play?

....you are just blowing hot air. Worthless drivel.

Do you really think it was because of Aikmen that those Dallas teams won those Superbowls?

Noooooooo....

Lets compare those 2 squads and see if we can tell which is which to find out the differences.

Team 1)
Okay QB... middle of the pack, but tough as nails.
Awsome Running Back that runs with both power and speed.
Great Pass catching TE.
Great Pass Catching FB.
WR that is capable of making acrobatinc catches.
Second reciever with blazing speed that can stretch the field.
Hulking Offensive Line that is one of the best in the league.
Ultra Fast and opprotunistic.

Team 2)
Okay QB... middle of the pack, but tough as nails.
Awsome Running Back that runs with both power and speed.
Great Pass catching TE.
Great Pass Catching FB.
WR that is capable of making acrobatinc catches.
Second reciever with blazing speed that can stretch the field.
Offensive Line that would let my grandmother pressure the QB.
Ultra Fast and opprotunistic.

Okay folks.. which team is which... and whats the difference between the 2? (I mean, aside from the rings folks :p )

Originally posted by Barbarian

'
Thats a good idea in theory, but people allways seem to quote those people and I still have to mull through their garbage. :(

When I make a reply, i always "quote" someone simply because they;ll know who I;m re:ing to. The quick reply is nice i guess, but during busy times, there can be 2 oe 3 put up before you get yours in and it sort of gets "lost".

Back
Top Bottom