Some of you guys are pathetic | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some of you guys are pathetic

Wanny handled Marino classy? No

And Emmitt wasnt DWTS until after football, nor did he whine about not being treated right,as he was begging to leave.

Nobody wants to play here bc we have no respect in the league, and a leader who isnt in camp but on tour looking for an acting career, isnt going to get us respectability any time soon.

BP will get us back to respectability. Sorry if BP gets YOUR panties in a bunch, but he is the best thing going for our org. right now. So save your memories...

Did you actually read the article???????? You're not making sense if you did.

Chowderheads are on the Parcells Pole bandwagon anyway so I can't have an objective conversation with you.

Blah blah blah. Y'all are making football out to be this entirely different system of employment, and are making exceptions to fit your argument. Sure he can complain about not being traded, it's just talking, if it's that detrimental, the FO can release him and be done with the situation. The FO made it clear they are not just going to let him go, but that's the FO's decision to not let him go for less than their asking price. So the FO has to live with their decision too. JT can do all he wants to try to get out of his contract, normally past a certain point people would get fired, unless the boss chooses not to fire them, that's on the boss though. Our boss is choosing not to fire (release) JT. That's BP's choice. We say JT has to fulfill his contract. How many of us would stay with a company we're fed up with.I just have a problem with people saying JT's situation is not like everyone else's, and then use that as an excuse to bash what he's doing even though we do the same. Just because the guy plays for our favorite team doesn't mean that he's gotta do everything we want him to. Hypocrites, all of you. Heh.

Nobody's situation is like JT's, esp not your mom's radiology job. And what exception am I making to fit my arguement? Tell me.

He is worth more to us being a leader for our young guys, but he doesn't want to be here. So he can either help his situation, making others see what a productive member he can be on a team, or he can go on tour.

And you don't know about football, if you just think we should release JT, bc he wants to. That is f'in ridiculous.

Chowderheads are on the Parcells Pole bandwagon anyway so I can't have an objective conversation with you.

Objective?:sidelol: Read your posts to me and say that again.

Oh, and way to ignore how classy Wanny was the way he dealt with Marino

I guess your memory goes with that....

Objective?:sidelol: Read your posts to me and say that again.

Maybe wait on your Chowderhead judgement until he actually plays this season when his 13 sacks are somewhere else.

Helio brought awareness to the IRL when there was none. Jason brought it to Miami where ther hasn't been any news since 2000. Back when you were a Giant fan or Patriot fan whatever when the Parcells Pole was in your town, we were perennial favorites. Now were perennial losers shipping out our best players to other teams.

Oh, and way to ignore how classy Wanny was the way he dealt with Marino

I guess your memory goes with that....

It wasn't classy. Typical Chowderhead banter put words into other peoples mouths to further their own point. No oxygen left in the room your standing I bet.

Maybe wait on your Chowderhead judgement until he actually plays this season when his 13 sacks are somewhere else.

Helio brought awareness to the IRL when there was none. Jason brought it to Miami where ther hasn't been any news since 2000. Back when you were a Giant fan or Patriot fan whatever when the Parcells Pole was in your town, we were perennial favorites. Now were perennial losers shipping out our best players to other teams.

Do you believe that only Dolphin fans live in Miami or something? :sidelol:

Been a Dolphin fan my whole life and I grew up in NY while being in arguements with Giant and Jets fans all day. So your ignorance is nothing to theirs. And the chowder statement doesnt hurt me either. lol

So basically, good job wasting your time with insults rather than proving your point....shows your ignorance.

what JT has to remember is that 99.9% of the people in the world wont win a superbowl, i dont think im ever gonna win one, so he made a name for himself as a dolphin, he should stay as a dolphin and be a life time dolphin, i hate when players who played great their whole career on one team want to leave for one year just to play a reserve role on a team that has a "chance" (which i dont get because all 32 teams have a chance to win a superbowl) to win a superbowl. ruining that title as life long is very stupid. you dont see that many life time players now a days.

It wasn't classy. Typical Chowderhead banter put words into other peoples mouths to further their own point. No oxygen left in the room your standing I bet.

Put your thinking cap on, maybe youll remember that Wanny wanted open competition if Marino came back.

Maybe you were another teams fan that year....chowderhead, maybe?:sidelol:

Wait, I get it....your a half indy fan half dolphin fan? Ok then...that makes sense.:rolleyes2:

IS THIS HIS WIFE?
I dont post too much here but enjoy reading everyones comments and thoughts. That being said, some of you are very sad. Why is there so much hate towards Jason Taylor? You guys are so quick to make fun of the guy and dislike him. He has done so much for this team and it's fans over the past decade. He is/was the face of the defense along with Zach Thomas and gave 110% all of the time. And now everyone forgets that because of Dancing with the Stars and the fact he wants to be on a team that has a chance to win a Super Bowl ring? Can you blame him at all? It's the same thing Zach wants. It's the same thing any athlete wants that gives 100% all the time and knows the end is near. If Miami had a chance to go to the playoffs and wasnt consistently on the decline the last 6 years, Taylor would not want to be traded. I think the haters and so called fans need to reevaluate the currant situation and look at it through Jason's eyes. He's a great player and person and deserves a shot to play in the Super Bowl.

I dont post too much here but enjoy reading everyones comments and thoughts. That being said, some of you are very sad. Why is there so much hate towards Jason Taylor? You guys are so quick to make fun of the guy and dislike him. He has done so much for this team and it's fans over the past decade. He is/was the face of the defense along with Zach Thomas and gave 110% all of the time. And now everyone forgets that because of Dancing with the Stars and the fact he wants to be on a team that has a chance to win a Super Bowl ring? Can you blame him at all? It's the same thing Zach wants. It's the same thing any athlete wants that gives 100% all the time and knows the end is near. If Miami had a chance to go to the playoffs and wasnt consistently on the decline the last 6 years, Taylor would not want to be traded. I think the haters and so called fans need to reevaluate the currant situation and look at it through Jason's eyes. He's a great player and person and deserves a shot to play in the Super Bowl.
I can't believe you are actually buying this. JT is selling you a bill of goods. How do I know this you ask? The writing is on the wall. If JT really wanted to be traded to a contender he would have asked for it right after the season ended. He didn't. He only wanted to be traded after BP ignored him when he visited the Dolphins facility. BP had every right to that to JT. BP is only concered with football players, not dancers who appear on a women's tv show.

I can't believe you are actually buying this. JT is selling you a bill of goods. How do I know this you ask? The writing is on the wall. If JT really wanted to be traded to a contender he would have asked for it right after the season ended. He didn't. He only wanted to be traded after BP ignored him when he visited the Dolphins facility. BP had every right to that to JT. BP is only concered with football players, not dancers who appear on a women's tv show.

of course he had the right. but why? that's the question. what good could possibly come out of it? coming to a 1-15 team that is in desperate need of a positive dynamic, why ignore your best player? because he was dancing on a show that he signed up for before parcells got here?

this whole thing is getting to the point where i just want to say "parcells started it" and go pull the pig tails of the girl i like. gotta love childish football.

Back
Top Bottom