Some random thoughts about next year's draft... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some random thoughts about next year's draft...

I'm all about OT or OT/OG or C in the early rds, or at least an edge rusher...but Ladd McConkey would fit so well in our offense. Maybe if that QB is on the board and we pick up an extra pick or two? Only if we can trade down, and no earlier than late 2nd.

But it’s very likely a QB or LT could be on the board at 21 and then I think you throw the trade value chart out the window. That’s the dream anyway.
Unless there is a player I can't pass on at 21 I would be more than happy to move back and end up with #35(R2) and #66(R3) from Arizona for example.

If there is a future starting LT on the board then I don't move down.

I'm all about OT or OT/OG or C in the early rds, or at least an edge rusher...but Ladd McConkey would fit so well in our offense. Maybe if that QB is on the board and we pick up an extra pick or two? Only if we can trade down, and no earlier than late 2nd.

If the Fins look to add a WR I think it will be a bigger, contested catch guy more than another fast smurf.I would be surprised if they look at WR on Day or Day 2 at all.

Back
Top Bottom