Sparano is in a win win situation, "so to speak" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sparano is in a win win situation, "so to speak"

The only Win, Win situation he has is if the dolphins win at least 9 games this year.

Tony is only the coach...the gm is responsible for bringing in players

Ross had to move fast on Harbaugh and he got cold feet. He wasn't bold and confident. So then he just fell back on Sparano and covered his tracks. That is a botchery. Then, a similar thing happened with Orton. Orton was at the doorstep, but somebody got too tightfisted and the deal collapsed. It's like watching people learn on the job. Do these guys really belong in their positions? I'm just not sure they do, but they are there. And the only thing that will remove them is empty seats in the stadium and declining profits. And that only comes from more failure. It could get ugly. They really need to prosper. We'll see what happens.

Not if, but when Tony gets fired he'll probably wind up as an assistant coach somewhere. Either Dallas, New Orleans, or somewhere else that has ties to Bill Parcells.

Please never use Tony Sparano and that many wins in the same sentence again. :)
Thanks,
Chubbs

Here's an interesting question - if and when Tony Sparano is fired do you see him being a coordinator elsewhere?

He has no coordinator experience and his specialty is neither offense nor defense. I wonder where he'll end up.

he will end up in collge or being an oline coach elsewhere. he wont sniff a head coaching gig anywhere soon after this

Ross had to move fast on Harbaugh and he got cold feet. He wasn't bold and confident. So then he just fell back on Sparano and covered his tracks. That is a botchery. Then, a similar thing happened with Orton. Orton was at the doorstep, but somebody got too tightfisted and the deal collapsed. It's like watching people learn on the job. Do these guys really belong in their positions? I'm just not sure they do, but they are there. And the only thing that will remove them is empty seats in the stadium and declining profits. And that only comes from more failure. It could get ugly. They really need to prosper. We'll see what happens.

I dont think Ross got cold feet, I just dont think Harbaugh wanted to coach in Miami esp witha head coach still in place. Why not make wife happy and stay on west coast with a team in no worse shape than us in SF

Sparano should be fired alone based on his extremely poor performance with the Offensive Line.

It's the only thing he's supposed to be good at the very least, and we're still digging the Cowboy's scrap heap for starters. Sparano is so quick to fire his assistants and take no fault for his mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom