***Special THANKS to Fitz Thread!*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Special THANKS to Fitz Thread!***

BigNastyFish

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Dear Fitz, Just want to say what a class act and great TEAM player you've been for us these past 2 seasons! Your contribution to this franchise will always be remembered for your tremendous competitive spirit -- your grit and your ability to make "magic" happen when this team needed it most! And of course -- your outstanding support and mentorship for Tua. I so hope you stay with this franchise for many, many years in some contributing capacity! Thank you!!!

Thanks for the memories Ryan. You were the epitome of a class act. Very professional and a lot of fun.

I'll miss the man I called The Kringlemeister for his Kris Kringle appearance and goofy and fun antics. Hope you stick around a few more years as the backup and mentor, perhaps even as a coach someday?

Thanks again Ryan and Good Luck!!!

I would love to see him remain with the Dolphins beyond this season as the backup or even as a coach. He is an asset for this team and a great mentor for Tua. He has been a professional in the way he has handled the entire situation concerning Tua and all Dolphin fans should appreciate the joy he has helped bring back to this team.

Back
Top Bottom