Sports Illustrated Predicts Dolphins To Win 3 Games In 2018 | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sports Illustrated Predicts Dolphins To Win 3 Games In 2018

Luck's injury scares me more than Tannehill's based on a number of factors. Rehab time, part of the body that was injured, historical trends for quarterbacks injured in that body part, how their respective teams have been handling them, etc.
Also Luck seems to intend to build up different shoulder muscles and adjust his throwing motion to avoid re-injury. Who knows how that will work out?

I meant Luck, my bad
Ah, but that wasn't with a regulation ball. He reportedly has thrown a regulation ball(without trainer's permission) a couple weeks ago and will throw a regular ball in camp. Even then they will limit his throws because they aren't sure he can handle a full load. Contrast that with Tannehill who hasn't had any limitations, is getting acclimated to his new weapons and by all accounts looks healthy.

Sports Illustrated are the only guys wrong more than the weather man..... Ok wait throw ESPN in there as well lol.

Most of em have the Fins set at 6.5 with juice on the under...
If the line went back to 5.5 I would bet heavy on the over. I'm a little reserved at 6.5 but am still seriously considering.

3 is low but 6-10 is probable. 8-8 at best. And that’s if Tannehill has one of his better seasons. He’d have to be a top 5 QB for this roster to be 10-6 or better. People in here are single minded. I appreciate your zeal, but these comments are as absurd as 3 wins. The one guy thinks they’re closer to 3 losses than 3 wins...haha!

If the line went back to 5.5 I would bet heavy on the over. I'm a little reserved at 6.5 but am still seriously considering.
The one I've seen has a weak payout on the over. In other words they think Miami will go over 6 wins

Luck's injury scares me more than Tannehill's based on a number of factors. Rehab time, part of the body that was injured, historical trends for quarterbacks injured in that body part, how their respective teams have been handling them, etc.

I'm genuinely afraid that Luck's career is over, which angers me greatly, as I think he's not only great for the game of football, but very enjoyable to watch.

I don't have words for how much I've grown to loathe Joe Philbin.

This comment reminds of when Fins took Cullpepper over Brees because they feared the part of the body that was injured . Just sayin, ya never know.

Philbin is back as the OC in GB...early predictions have GB near the top of the league. Fins have been terrible because of Ross and Tannenbaum. Not because of their head coach.

Philbin is back as the OC in GB...early predictions have GB near the top of the league. Fins have been terrible because of Ross and Tannenbaum. Not because of their head coach.
He's the OC by title only. Please don't tell me you miss him?

He's the OC by title only. Please don't tell me you miss him?

Not suggesting OC has the same influence as HC, and some coaches make better Coord than HCs, but he was successful in GB before and should be again. I don’t miss Philbin, but when he left I came away believing Ross and Tannenbaum are more the problem than the head coach. Gase isn’t lighting it up at 16-16 but I think that has more to do with personnel than him. Same for Philbin.

Philbin is a toothless OC.. just like last time.. it was a mercy hiring since he stands little chance of getting in the offense's way. And where was he previously? Coaching the OL that got Luck killed.. how impressive is that??

Oh and as far as giving him the benefit of the doubt when here, join VIP to read the detailed conversation @ChambersWI had with a former Fins starting player. hint: even worse than we thought he was!

There was an interview with someone on the radio the other night, damn, I came in halfway and I wasn't sure who it was, but I think it was the Dan Patrick show maybe? And they asked the guy about the best OC he'd ever played for and he said "Mike McCarthy" - and he specifically talked about Joe Philbin being promoted from OC even though he didn't really run the show. It was a national show, I think.

I'm sure Joe Philbin will do fine proofreading powerpoints in Green Bay.

Off topic, I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom