Sports Illustrated Predicts Dolphins To Win 3 Games In 2018 | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sports Illustrated Predicts Dolphins To Win 3 Games In 2018

I was just kidding with him, but it says he had 24 total.
QUOTE - Out of 24 TDs his career, 19 are inside the 20, 15 inside the 10

so if we took the 19 inside the 20 and 15 inside the 10.
19 + 15 = 34 TDs
The 15 TDs inside the 10 yard line are ALSO inside the 20.

Top Bet now has the regular season win total bets available.

Dolphins are set at 6 wins, betting the over is -130

Seems like they have a bit more faith than SI

Seems like the author justified this prediction with the belief that Tannehill will get injured again. Seems like an odd way to make predictions.

Unlike any other predictions for any other team.

He actually did the same thing for the Colts:

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS: 4–12
This prediction, which mirrors the 2017 results for Indianapolis, is solely rooted in the uncertainty around Andrew Luck. As of this week, Andrew Luck still hasn’t thrown a game-official football since his shoulder surgery. NFL pundits will differ on him because he’s still one of the greatest quarterback prospects in decades, but anyone taking this long to return from injury—and the Colts were right to shut him down in 2017—would concern me. This team isn’t built to compete without Luck, and I’m not willing to say he’s starting 16 games in 2018.

This just seems like a weird way to make predictions though... Injuries are unpredictable. Just because a guy was injured before, doesn't mean he will be again, and likewise players who have been remarkably healthy can suffer a freak injury. As such, predictions should just be made with the assumption that major players will remain healthy throughout the season.

Top Bet now has the regular season win total bets available.

Dolphins are set at 6 wins, betting the over is -130

Seems like they have a bit more faith than SI
Most of em have the Fins set at 6.5 with juice on the under...

This just seems like a weird way to make predictions though... Injuries are unpredictable. Just because a guy was injured before, doesn't mean he will be again, and likewise players who have been remarkably healthy can suffer a freak injury. As such, predictions should just be made with the assumption that major players will remain healthy throughout the season.
Considering Luck hasn't even been throwing yet, the concerns are much more justified than with Tannehill. RT is throwing bombs to Amendola while Luck is watching Brissett from the sidelines(if he's even on the practice field)

Considering Luck hasn't even been throwing yet, the concerns are much more justified than with Tannehill. RT is throwing bombs to Amendola while Luck is watching Brissett from the sidelines(if he's even on the practice field)
He actually threw 20-25 passes today, no bombs though as his long was 20 yards

Yeah, I meant by other writers. There may hc e some, but VERY rare

Luck's injury scares me more than Tannehill's based on a number of factors. Rehab time, part of the body that was injured, historical trends for quarterbacks injured in that body part, how their respective teams have been handling them, etc.

I'm genuinely afraid that Luck's career is over, which angers me greatly, as I think he's not only great for the game of football, but very enjoyable to watch.

I don't have words for how much I've grown to loathe Joe Philbin.

Reminds me of Brees Culpepper situation. One recovered the other didn’t. Hope we are luckier this time. I wouldn’t be surprised if they both came back strong.

I think luck is done. He has had a ton of pain and i believe multiple surgeries with pain after

Back
Top Bottom