Stadium (Marlins) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stadium (Marlins)

If Norman Braman was standing in front of me right now I would beat the snot out of him. I don't care if he is 600 years old. He should have stayed in Philadelphia bothering the Phillies and Eagles. Stupid old ****.

I love baseball, and the marlins are my favorite team. Im glad we're getting a new stadium, but Ill admit it does suck sharing a stadium with them.

does that explain all the retarded trades we've made this offseason, we're not even getting package deals, just our better player for their slightly worse but WAYYY cheaper player...

that willingham/gregg trade might have been the worst ever... we got a possible OF and back up 2nd base... for solid reliever and viable OF..
somehow we still might finish 5 games out of WC like always, but i wouldnt be suprised if we were one of the worst teams in baseball next year...

i'm getting really tired of this Front Office... makes me want to be a Twins fan again... RIP Puckett
and RIP 09 Marlins

does that explain all the retarded trades we've made this offseason, we're not even getting package deals, just our better player for their slightly worse but WAYYY cheaper player...

that willingham/gregg trade might have been the worst ever... we got a possible OF and back up 2nd base... for solid reliever and viable OF..
somehow we still might finish 5 games out of WC like always, but i wouldnt be suprised if we were one of the worst teams in baseball next year...

i'm getting really tired of this Front Office... makes me want to be a Twins fan again... RIP Puckett
and RIP 09 Marlins

I know this isnt a baseball thread, but dude i am so sorry. You are so clueless when it comes to the Marlins.

First of all, the trades we made this off season were VERY GOOD trades for the marlins. And the stadium had nothing to do with those deals.

Second of all, we traded Willingham and OLSEN, not gregg. And that trade was good because willingham's career is in shambles right now because of his back, and Olsen is replaceable with miller.

Third of all, we are NOT going to be one of the worst teams in the league next year. Right now, with our pitching, we are favorites to win the division.

Fourth of all, how can you say your a marlins fan, but then say you were a Twins fan? Bandwagoner?

I know this isnt a baseball thread, but dude i am so sorry. You are so clueless when it comes to the Marlins.

First of all, the trades we made this off season were VERY GOOD trades for the marlins. And the stadium had nothing to do with those deals.

Second of all, we traded Willingham and OLSEN, not gregg. And that trade was good because willingham's career is in shambles right now because of his back, and Olsen is replaceable with miller.

Third of all, we are NOT going to be one of the worst teams in the league next year. Right now, with our pitching, we are favorites to win the division.

Fourth of all, how can you say your a marlins fan, but then say you were a Twins fan? Bandwagoner?
OMG i thought i was the only marlins fan in the world
that relized this was a good trade if you guys went to more then three games last year .......when you guys criticize the marlins it only makes us like a bad sports town the marlins have brought me more joy then the dolphins have in my life time

Actually, Gregg was traded to the Cubs for a reliever. That was a good trade. Willingham and Olsen were basically given away to the Nationals. That was a horrible trade.

OMG i thought i was the only marlins fan in the world
that relized this was a good trade if you guys went to more then three games last year .......when you guys criticize the marlins it only makes us like a bad sports town the marlins have brought me more joy then the dolphins have in my life time

SAME HERE! 2 World series rings in the last 11 years is amazing to talk about to phillies fans and mets fans isnt it!

Actually, Gregg was traded to the Cubs for a reliever. That was a good trade. Willingham and Olsen were basically given away to the Nationals. That was a horrible trade.

I know gregg was traded to the cubs, and you're right that trade was fantastic. But i also like the Willingham/Olsen trade to. IMO, that was a good trade as well.

Alright guy,
We have made poor trades this offseason the willingham/olsen trade was terrible it brought nothing we need except a combined salary of 1 mil. i agree willingham isn't that good, but olsen was a inconsistant talented pitcher, i guess the market wasn't very good for him, regardless a trade ONLY to releive cap space...

and i switched the names around... whoops... ill admit fault there

the mike jacobs trade wasn't very good, leo nunez has pitched 3 seasons lowering his era in each one, but he went 7-6-4 in those years.. it was a big name for a no name... IMO, i know jacobs was a poor defensive 1B, so im glad that part's gone, Dallas McPherson is tight, but cantu will probably move to 1st...

favorite's to win the division? HAHAHAHAH we're projected last.
the nationals ripped us off in that trade, and have added free agents and looking to spend much more. the PHillies just won the world series and we are projected to win the division? your stupid as hell... mets spend tons and have way more talent, with a bunch of retarded rich men that cnt run a baseball franchise, they will lead the division most the year, and the marlins, 4 games behind the WC will beat the mets on their last 3 games, keeping them out of the playoffs for the 3rd straight year... I hope MLB keeps that rivalry going....

and finally, about the twins, my father taught randy bush a twin 3B, in Miami-Dade schools, he's a family friend that introduced me to Kirby Puckett, Charlie Hough (if you remember opening day at all) and others.. i was a twin fan until 1993, when the marlins opened 10 minutes from my house... and i've been a big fan since, the best i can, go to many games, yeah i'm one of the 5000 there....
i went to games in both World series, and i've been flown up to minnesota to watch the twins play the blue jays, for free....

so i still got some love for the twins, that franchise was my team back in the 80's...

so don't question my fanhood please, the trades we made have improved our pitching, but diminished our roster and batting order... these new guys will just have to prove me something

and i know the trades dont directly correlate to the stadium delay, the question was more in rhetoric..

retort?

Back
Top Bottom