stafford or tebow? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

stafford or tebow?

which will be better in the nfl?

• Total voters

reese13

Scout Team
Reaction score
its realistic to think either could come out next year even tho i thnk they will both stay all 4 years. which one would u rather have on ur nfl team? while tebow has had the more successful college career thus far, most say stafford projects as a better pro.

what do u guys think?

Stafford. Only b/c Tebow will not pursue an NFL career. Seriously. Tim is my neighbor here in G-ville and he talks of doing missionary work along with his parents when he is done with his college education. He knows he will be walking away from a millions in the NFL, but $$$ doesn't fuel his desire. Actually, he even drives around a beater vehicle and a lil' scooter. He's a true stand up guy, a one of a kind character and I wish him the best, it just won't be on an NFL field.

Stafford. Only b/c Tebow will not pursue an NFL career. Seriously. Tim is my neighbor here in G-ville and he talks of doing missionary work along with his parents when he is done with his college education. He knows he will be walking away from a millions in the NFL, but $$$ doesn't fuel his desire. Actually, he even drives around a beater vehicle and a lil' scooter. He's a true stand up guy, a one of a kind character and I wish him the best, it just won't be on an NFL field.
he says that becuase he knows he wont have a real shot at the nfl anyways he will be drafted real late forced to change postions and fade away

Dang, that's crazy. I can't quite say I'd be surprised if this were to happen, I'd be a little surprised, but nothing compared to the normal star college player. I see all these special stories done on him, and the kind of guy that is portrayed seems almost too good to be true, but I've never come away from an interview of him and thought he's anything but 100% genuine in what he says. But goodness, I hope he can squeeze out a couple million from football, heh.

He could do ALOT more for charity or whatever cause he supports as an NFL QB than he could ever do in a traditional missionary capacity.

Stafford is a Pro QB coached by a great coach who has coached good qb's before stafford. Tebow is a beefed up eric crouch with a stronger arm. highly doubt he will be a suscessfull QB at the next level. He won't be asked to play to his strengths (spread offense) in the NFL and if they do, He won't last agaisnt the speed and power of nfl defenders... He couldnt do it verse georgia this year(VERY FAST defense).

I really think both are going to be good:up: but neither would be great I´ll give a slight advantage to Tebow. Well thats my opinion

He could do ALOT more for charity or whatever cause he supports as an NFL QB than he could ever do in a traditional missionary capacity.

??? Although of the subject, please explain how he would find more time for missionary/charity causes while participating in a full-time NFL program which only allows 3 months of off-season.

Chad Henne

In all seriousness, I think if I had to take a QB, and I had a high pick...I'd probably go with Stafford. Tebow is a good athlete, but I don't think he'd ever amount to much as an NFL QB...probably a poor man's Alex Smith.

Stafford has the tools to be a great NFL QB, more of a pro-style offense QB.

So I'd take Stafford over Tebow.

He'd be able to give more money to more charities and causes than what he'd be able to contribute without the $$$$$.

Money cures all ills.

He'd be able to give more money to more charities and causes than what he'd be able to contribute without the $$$$$.

Money cures all ills.

It's a Money v.s. Time argument. Tebow's parents run an orphinage in the Philippines and most children would rather have time spent with them over money spent on them. The old '74 folk song Cats in the Cradle also comes to mind for me here.

Back
Top Bottom