stafford or tebow? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

stafford or tebow?

which will be better in the nfl?

• Total voters
i only saw the highlights but stafford threw some beautiful balls. he looks almost text book with his release to me and he's got one of the most effortless looking and strong arms i've seen.

He only played the 1st half and threw for 275 yards. Stafford has a nice touch bro. Man.....I fear someone in the AFC East will draft him when he graduates.

Tim Tebow has no shot in the NFL imo. The system that Florida uses is about as different from any NFL system that you can find. Tim Tebow is a great college QB, nothing more.

There must be a lot of gator fans in this thread for Tebow to be getting almost 40% of the vote.

Stafford because he's got a cannon and he runs more of a pro style offense. Tebow can be good doing something though even if it's not QB.

this debate is relevant now. and to be honest - i wouldn't take either one in the first round. stafford is all right but he is inconsistent and awful under pressure. not even in the
top 5 IMO. tebow is great but he does have so much talent surrounding him it's hard to differentiate skills from surroundings. i would still take him over stafford but not until the second round. but it doesn't matter because we don't need him anyway. but it would be cool to see what he could bring to the wildcat.

this debate should really be mccoy or harrell because they are both amazing. i'd take mccoy since harrell has crabtree.

It's Matthew Stafford and it's not even close. It's not even a discussion. Tim Tebow is a great college quarterback but he is not a pro-style quarterback. Tim Tebow reminds me a lot of Tommy Frazier and the mid-ninties Nebraska teams. Matthew Stafford is the best quarterback coming out of college next to Sam Bradford. Tim Tebow won't even be looked at by NFL scouts as a quarterback.

Matthew Stafford easily.

It's Matthew Stafford and it's not even close. It's not even a discussion. Tim Tebow is a great college quarterback but he is not a pro-style quarterback. Tim Tebow reminds me a lot of Tommy Frazier and the mid-ninties Nebraska teams. Matthew Stafford is the best quarterback coming out of college next to Sam Bradford. Tim Tebow won't even be looked at by NFL scouts as a quarterback.

Matthew Stafford easily.
I agree. Tebow might be a good Tight End or Fullback, but not a QB.

I agree. Tebow might be a good Tight End or Fullback, but not a QB.

Fullback, I agree. Tim Tebow could very well go to the NFL and be a great Fullback. He doesn't exactly have the power that Mike Alstott had but Tebow is certainly more shifty, elusive, and athletic than Alstott. I've never even thought about putting him at Tight End in the NFL but this is an interesting thought to say the least. I don't know about his hands but Tebow knows how to run over the middle and plow a tackler.

Back
Top Bottom