stafford or tebow? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

stafford or tebow?

which will be better in the nfl?

• Total voters
why do people assume that because we don't think tebow will make it in the nfl at qb we're gator haters???

i just don't like the offensive system he comes from which suits his skill sets to the t and the run to contact for the pro game.

his game is contact. recipe for disaster in the pros.

well imma gator hater.....:d-day:

I just cant wait for some College ball. I get lots of Pac 10 out here, but i also get my share of the SEC. I think USC has a receiver that we could use, Patrick Turner. Ozzberry is a good one too, but I see him being too slow for the NFL.

Let's get this straight. I HATE the gators. A bunch of my friends are from UF so I always have to hear how amazing Tebow is. I have to give it to him though, he's a hell of a QB. Strong Arm, Accurate, Fairly high football IQ, Mobile. I'm not saying that he's gonna come into the NFL and start running over Rey Lewis or Shawn Merriman, but I'm sure he can be sucessful

Also, He's a leader. For all those who saw UF v. FSU this past season, i think that game prety much speaks for itself. RIP Geno Hayes:lol:

well imma gator hater.....:d-day:

down to 70 credits? looks like i picked the right guy to bet with. :wink:

i guess we just pick a number and whoever loses donates that amount of credits to the other person. does 1000 sound about right?

loved the mr kendal nickname for langford by the way. that song was my jam in 8th grade.

down to 70 credits? looks like i picked the right guy to bet with. :wink:

i guess we just pick a number and whoever loses donates that amount of credits to the other person. does 1000 sound about right?

loved the mr kendal nickname for langford by the way. that song was my jam in 8th grade.

No I got plenty of credits....after Miami wins tonight Ill have 30,000.

No I got plenty of credits....after Miami wins tonight Ill have 30,000.

damn. you won that bet. good job.

all right. so, now that you have an over abundance of credits and confidence, should we up the anty? i would even go as far as whoever has the least amount of credits come florida/georgia to go all in. that would be a nice bet.

what do you think?

damn. you won that bet. good job.

all right. so, now that you have an over abundance of credits and confidence, should we up the anty? i would even go as far as whoever has the least amount of credits come florida/georgia to go all in. that would be a nice bet.

what do you think?

Im cool with that. So just to be clear...When Georgia beat Florida you will donate all you have to me? :wink:

well you need to get some credits bro....Cause i got 30 k......But man Stafford sure looked great today.

Let me tell you all something. The last time I saw a College QB as talented as Stafford, was 1981 when my best friend called me to check out a QB playing for Stanford named John Elway.

Let me tell you all something. The last time I saw a College QB as talented as Stafford, was 1981 when my best friend called me to check out a QB playing for Stanford named John Elway.

I like you dude.....You must saw that GA game? he put some nice touches on those balls huh? AJ Green is a nice target for him right?

You know.

If I were an NFL coach I would draft Tebow #1.

I would teach him to block. Then I would put him in the fullback position and have him be a real pass and run threat. I really think the NFL needs some innovation and with some of these monster athletes that will be coming out in the next few years (Tebow, Terrel Pryor) I think that such a position could be created.

Imagine it. What if the trickery in play-action didn't stop after the fake hand-off? How would defenses defend against a hand-off to a guy that has the talents to be a power runner and take it up the middle for a big gain, or take a step forward, stop, and then accurately throw a 25 yard pass. It could be lethal.

I know it sounds crazy, but I think its genius. Even at the least, with his size/smarts/speed he can probably be a competent pass/run blocker at FB.

Why is this so crazy? I think he has the arm to be a decent NFL QB and he has the legs/strength to be a decent NFL 3rd down back. Why not exploit both?

I wont go that far yet....but I think Stafford's arm strength is just a **** hair shy of Jamarcus Russell's....only more mechanically solid and accurate.

Tebow's release looks to be slightly improved from last season though....gets the ball out a fraction quicker than he did.

i only saw the highlights but stafford threw some beautiful balls. he looks almost text book with his release to me and he's got one of the most effortless looking and strong arms i've seen.

Back
Top Bottom