Start of Free Agency - Player news thread. | Page 152 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Start of Free Agency - Player news thread.

Ingram played for the Dolphins last year? I thought I saw him for a two or three games.
Yeah I noticed him in his first couple of games then it just seemed like he disappeared. Probably a combination of age and maybe motivation I don’t know… will not be crying any rivers if he’s not back

Great teams build on their strengths. Safe to say that no team is completely without holes in the roster. At a certain level the GM can go BPA with no worries because the lineup is so solid. I feel like in the draft it’s always a combination of either drafting for need or BPA - the draft is so unpredictable with trades and other teams moving up and down the board. Finally you know what they say… You can’t have enough CB’s
I think they'll hit TE and OL for sure. They only have 4 draft picks and they're obviously going for a Super Bowl. I don't see CB as a high priority but I'm sure they'll bring plenty to camp.

Yeah I noticed him in his first couple of games then it just seemed like he disappeared. Probably a combination of age and maybe motivation I don’t know… will not be crying any rivers if he’s not back

He was credited with 6 sacks brother

He was very good early but played less as the season went on after they got Chubb

Including getting a sack in four straight games plus 2 against the Bills in our win in Miami game 2

Not bad for a back up

He was very good early but played less as the season went on after they got Chubb

Including getting a sack in four straight games plus 2 against the Bills in our win in Miami game 2

Not bad for a back up
IIRC, he also had a scoop and score in a big spot.

glow fast food GIF

dLOL!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Ingram is still a good player, but with Phillips and Chubb from day 1, he would play a really limited number of snaps.

He may want to stick around if he's okay with that, but I think he's going to want to play more than he would here, and could make more money because of the higher snap count.

For about 3M, I wouldn't bat an eye. That would be amazingly cheap Edge insurance.

Not bad for a back up
Yeah I’m just talking like an overall impression. I didn’t relate that to his total sack number… All I’m saying there is that I “saw” his play early and later on he looked “invisible almost” especially as we went through the nasty streak… Just my overall feeling that he wasn’t flashin as much as the season progressed and the other thing is he’s 33 and a FA - So Imho they don’t re-sign him. I don’t have anything against Melvin Ingram.

Biggest question is whether he’ll pass Fangio’s muster… So far he hasn’t.

Meh, mentoring is more about personality and willingness to impart experience/wisdom than simply traits rubbing off.

Left you wide open @circumstances
Who knows - it might be Ramsey “dressing him down” early on in OTA‘s and injecting some tough-love his way… I have no ****in clue whether Ramsey has particularly good mentoring skills… I just have a hunch that being around a proven stud like Jalen Ramsey, with the kind of swagger we’all seen from him on the field, is bound to rub off, no pun intended, in a good way on the youngster!

So adding to this and furthering your point Mach 2, he’ll be looking to the left and seeing Ramsey and all his swagger and glory, and then he’ll look to the right and who’s there, but X! And we all know that Xavien Howard is no shrinking violet. It’s a win-win-win! Although I hate to use a 3 win analogy… cuz we had enough of those last year.ha ha! 🤿.

Kader Kohou is a smart young DB with huge upside… He’s gonna soak up the experience learning from Ramsey, X, and Fangio like a dry sponge!

IIRC, he also had a scoop and score in a big spot.
And to be fair that ball bounced right to him and he was Johnny on the spot but yeah I don’t deny that… Not saying I don’t like Melvin Ingram one bit… I guess I’m just saying he ain’t signed yet, oh yea and he’s 33 + plus we just signed a 26 yr old edge today so… Fang Rules

Ingram is still a good player, but with Phillips and Chubb from day 1, he would play a really limited number of snaps.

He may want to stick around if he's okay with that, but I think he's going to want to play more than he would here, and could make more money because of the higher snap count.

For about 3M, I wouldn't bat an eye. That would be amazingly cheap Edge insurance.
Ingram at the age you think he be happy to be less for chance at title. I love to get him back myself

Back
Top Bottom