Stedman Bailey Is The Center of The Draft Strategy - The Perfect Storm | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stedman Bailey Is The Center of The Draft Strategy - The Perfect Storm

Because he has a first round grade , I would tgake Baliey at 12 because he is a playmaker, I don't care about kiper and Mcshay says Stedman Bailey is the best receiver in this draft IMO.

Because he has a first round grade , I would tgake Baliey at 12 because he is a playmaker, I don't care about kiper and Mcshay says Stedman Bailey is the best receiver in this draft IMO.

LOVE the aggressiveness! Lets have some courage behind our convictions..

He is undersized and not that fast. Sounds like a Dolphins receiver to me. If hE falls down after every catch I'm sold. If we get a small guy get Tevon Austin he has game-changing speed.

I am salivating over Bailey, and he is the main reason I would trade down, although I am sure that his draft stock will rise after the Combine.

I really hope we draft Bailey. I don't think there is a guy his size who is better at jumping up and coming down with the ball than Bailey. He is great tracking the ball in traffic and has great hands. Tavon Austin might be a little faster but I would take Bailey over Austin in running routes and catching the ball.

Measured in at 5'10" and 193 lbs. Pretty much exactly what he was expected to be. Maybe a little heavier.

Measured in at 5'10" and 193 lbs. Pretty much exactly what he was expected to be. Maybe a little heavier.

Would anyone have a problem getting a player that could be as good or better then the mark brothers.....pretty much same measurables. I don't know if I would love us using a 1st round pick for him, but as Krush said, if you like him, go get him, have some conviction.

Would anyone have a problem getting a player that could be as good or better then the mark brothers.....pretty much same measurables. I don't know if I would love us using a 1st round pick for him, but as Krush said, if you like him, go get him, have some conviction.

crazy to even consider him in the first round.

crazy to even consider him in the first round.

I was hoping for the 2nd or 3rd round, but what has been said here is true, if he has a huge combines, there is a very good possibility he does go in the 1st.

I love Bailey....and in any mock i've been thinking of, he's in it. He's smooth with great hands and toughness for his size.

But as mentioned earlier, he's not a blazer. He's quicker than fast and gets separation with great routes. But anyone who thinks he runs a 4.38 i feel will be extremely disappointed. You can't believe things that Bleacher Report puts out there. They also said that like 10 guys in college run sub 4.3 40's.....haha, yeah right. They show Tyrann Mathieu at 4.39.....that guy is probably more like a 4.6 kid. It shows Ray Ray Armstrong at 4.44.....no way. I'm going to say Bailey clocks in somewhere around 4.48

Back
Top Bottom