Stedman Bailey Is The Center of The Draft Strategy - The Perfect Storm | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stedman Bailey Is The Center of The Draft Strategy - The Perfect Storm

I with you man. He is the best WR in this draft. If we took him at 12 I would have zero complaints. He is the player I want most out of this whole draft.

Id draft Bailey and another WR if Hartline is not resigned. Add another WR through FA and go into next season with a group of FA/Bailey/Bess/Hartline or draft replacement/Matthews. Thats a solid group.

I can sum up Bailey in two words.............. STEVE SMITH.

This guy will be there when the dolphins use there 2nd round 2 pick.

4.5 40? Not even in the top 10 in 40 times... 5' 10" 193# "Not overly explosive" (NFL.com) Also had Tavon Austin to siphon off attention. And some think he's a go with our first pick? It seems like a lot of teams need Wr's so there may be a run early on them, but I don't touch him until 2nd round.

I don't care what his 40 time is, this kid seems smart as far as running routes and getting off the LOS, great hand and makes plays after the catch. I have no problem grabbing this kid with any of our picks

The way I see it, those 40 times are to be taken with a grain of salt. I mean, we are not drafting those kids to run track, we're drafting them to play football and if you're eyeballs like what they see when they're watching him play football, why would their track performance lower what you think of them...?

The way I see it, those 40 times are to be taken with a grain of salt. I mean, we are not drafting those kids to run track, we're drafting them to play football and if you're eyeballs like what they see when they're watching him play football, why would their track performance lower what you think of them...?

Completely agree AND we are talking about a difference of .1 seconds as the difference between blazing and slow.

Back
Top Bottom