Steelers Game Reaction. I love this season! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Game Reaction. I love this season!

I'm impressed with the fight and improvement this Flores coached team has shown with the lack of talent. It's funny all the posts from the people who just stat watch, and don't actually watch every games. We are fighting more and more every week, but I personally don't care about others opinions that just like to piss and moan. Because I've heard no argument that has carried any legitimacy that Flores isn't getting the most out of a depleted roster.

we went from 7-9 / 8-8... only to tank and this whole plan is likely to backfire.

I doubt it catapults us to greater heights. more like will be scratching and clawing just to return the franchise back to .500

what a waste of time, Ross needs to get the hell out of football!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was on the unproven and utter failure at GB LB coach Patrick Graham.

Benefit of replay, it was man coverage. Who was responsible for the broken coverage?

The site is too confusing. I feel like everybody wants the number 1 overall pick more than anything Tuesday through Saturday. Then fall apart during losses. You can’t have it both ways.
They can only accept the loss a day later.

One year of 0-16 is worth it.
Except it’s not. Going 0-16 has never propelled a team to a Super Bowl. Not once. In 3 years we are going look like Cleveland does this year: overhyped from all the picks and money, and still just a loser franchise with a loser culture going nowhere.

i cheer for the loss. I was worried when we were up 14 points and then they threw that TD at the end of the first half and I remembered "oh that is right, they are tanking. We are going to lose this game no matter how much we score."

That oline coupled with that secondary is self sabotage before the whistle even blows to start the game.

Back
Top Bottom