Steelers Game Reaction. I love this season! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Game Reaction. I love this season!

We will be first team ever to go from 0-16 to then 16-0 the next season

One year of 0-16 is worth it.
Tell that to the Detroit Lions who went 0-16 in 2008 and since then (10 seasons) went 3 times to the playoffs jut to be kicked out in the wild card games.
Tell that to the Cleveland Browns who went 0-16 in 2017 and went 7-8-1 in 2018 and are currently 2-5 with a much better roster than we have.

I know everyone is upset about the game.
But honestly this team is showing more heart than any of the Gase teams.
Heck this team with less talent has more heart than the Falcons, Bills, Jets, Bengals etc...

The coaching staff are making some bad mistakes. But the schemes they're putting on the field is way ahead of the stuff we've had in the past
This team right now is just lacking the talent to compete for 4 quaters.

#Fins up

Heck this team with less talent has more heart than the Falcons, Bills, Jets, Bengals etc...

The coaching staff are making some bad mistakes. But the schemes they're putting on the field is way ahead of the stuff we've had in the past

#Fins up
What a load of revisionist crap. The Gase team that went to the playoffs had plenty of heart.

Microwave culture..everything is NOW! NOW! No one wants to go through the process...
Except the process has never involved intentionally being terrible. Since the free agency era began, sucking has never been the blueprint for success (for anyone who has actually attained success at least).

I am still happy we are not the same embarrassment we were the first 4 and half games. Flores could be making some key calls to tank but not be embarrassed at least I hope so.

We cannot afford to win at this point so take it in stride because if Flores and Grier ate busts then hopefully we get that QB for the next guy.

After the QB pick everything has to be about the oline and then best players available at every position because there is definitely opportunity.

After the oline the defensive backfield with Howards bum knee is the next thinnest area. It didn't look that way at the beginning of the season and you must realize with X out we have absolutely no one in the same spot as last year in the backfield and at the end of the game tonight I believe Bobby McCain is all thats left standing.

#Fins up
I’ve actually been somewhat impressed with the coaching staff the pst few weeks. Seems like the players are buying into the culture. They just don’t have the talent.

Back
Top Bottom