Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

IMO looks like Steelers will have a winning record this year. 9 8 imo. The trade for Fitz probably gave them 2 3 wins. If you look at their losses they were all close.
Like 4 of their last 5 have been at Heinz Field. Let's see what happens when the road games hit.

Even back to last year and this offseason I saw this coming. There were a lot of subtle digs and whatnot in his interviews as well as his family ranting on twitter because he didn't have a concrete position and he seemed passive aggressive about it, so after the initial reports came out early this year about disgruntled players wanting out, I was absolutely sure he was one of them.

I don't think he's a pro at all tbh.
Ya I saw that too. But what did you see last season that indicated what was going to happen? Gase staff moved him around everywhere except strong safety. And he was very successful. All the tweets from the family started in training camp. All the questions started with this staff in camp. I guess at least gase staff knew not use use mikah at strong safety. They only used him at feee safety , boundary and nickel. I guess they had that right.

Pitt plays the Rams this week.
I don't understand why people are still arguing about Minkah. He's gone and not coming back. We got a 1st round pick for him and we'll see how that turns out but regardless, he's gone so let it go already.
Because it was a complete **** up by moving him to strong safety. So damn obvious.

Because it was a complete **** up by moving him to strong safety. So damn obvious.
I think all of our strong safeties were out hurt. I don't think anyone thought that was his best position, or that he'd be taking snaps there for long.

Fricking Eric Rowe is starting at Safety for us now due to injury.

I think all of our strong safeties were out hurt. I don't think anyone thought that was his best position, or that he'd be taking snaps there for long.

Fricking Eric Rowe is starting at Safety for us now due to injury.
I agree but they kept moving him there and linebacker. If they just said safety and nickel corner he would been fine. 2 or 3 positions a lot better then 5 or 6 which is what he was dealing with.

Minkah with a fumble recovery return for a TD. He’s out there singlehandedly winning games for the Steelers

Damn that was a really bad trade
All pro this year

You never, ever, make trades with the perennial winners like the Steelers, Ravens and Patriots. The Steelers last had a losing season was in 2003. Tells you everything you need to know.

For a punk player who didn’t want to be here. Trade his ***

He had no f*cking leverage! He is second year player. What was he going to do? Hold out? Let him whine but you do not trade a talent like that away who is a star and you have him cheap for the next 4 or 5 years. That is a terrible precedent to set anytime a player is unhappy that you will just accommodate him and trade him.

He had no f*cking leverage! He is second year player. What was he going to do? Hold out? Let him whine but you do not trade a talent like that away who is a star and you have him cheap for the next 4 or 5 years.
So we sit him or get a first . I take the first

He had no f*cking leverage! He is second year player. What was he going to do? Hold out? Let him whine but you do not trade a talent like that away who is a star and you have him cheap for the next 4 or 5 years. That is a terrible precedent to set anytime a player is unhappy that you will just accommodate him and trade him.

Exactly. I don't understand when this became a league where the players could dictate things. He was under contract for 3-4 more years.

Back
Top Bottom