Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

So we sit him or get a first . I take the first

Wrong! You play him and if he does not feel like trying, he is just hurting his own value down the road. He had no choice but to eventually fall in line and get with the program. Again, this is a player that one year removed from being a rookie.

You mean a 4th year player who is considered one of the best, if not the best, at his position. No comparison at all to a second year DB who had one average year under his belt.
You whine about him I'm glad he's gone.

Completely different situation. Ramsey was in his 4th year of a 5 year deal, and the Jaguars got TWO first round picks for him.
So you gonna pout every time he makes a play. We got our pick.

You know you do not always to have to toe the company line every single time. It is okay to say this organization screwed up. No one will get mad at you. You are defending the indefensible.
lol

Feel better

You know you do not always to have to toe the company line every single time. It is okay to say this organization screwed up. No one will get mad at you. You are defending the indefensible.

Don't you read his posts thats all he does..

I do not need to. You are heavily involved in every thread defending this organization anytime a thread is created critical of the team. It is very challenging not seeing them
Good for me. Join in anytime, you won't be so miserable.

Back
Top Bottom