Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

You know you do not always to have to toe the company line every single time. It is okay to say this organization screwed up. No one will get mad at you. You are defending the indefensible.
I’m with you. I don’t know how this trade can be defended. From the moment it was made many of us hated it and thought the org screwed up. We’ve been proven right. Every single week. At this rate the kid will be in the DPOY conversation. Incredible how pathetic we were in handling the situation.

I’m with you. I don’t know how this trade can be defended. From the moment it was made many of us hated it and thought the org screwed up. We’ve been proven right. Every single week. At this rate the kid will be in the DPOY conversation. Incredible how pathetic we were in handling the situation.

Agree 100%. I made a similar comment on another thread and it didn't go over well. We blew this one. Hope we can use the pick we got in return to make up for it, but that is a long shot.

TJ Watt and Fitzpatrick making sure the pick isn't what we hoped for.
Love some Grier SMH

Fitzpatrick! Making sure the pick is in the 20's... All by himself.

I can't find my post but think I was mocked a little for saying the Steelers pick wouldn't be top 5 or 10. We've had no luck with any of our first round picks this year, would suprise me at all if we have to trade down to get the volume picks we need. And wow in Minkah playing much more than the first round pick we got for him.

The Dolphins need a motto, like “Just win, baby”. But it should be “Everything that can go wrong, will”.

Back
Top Bottom