Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 56 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Pounced shouldn’t be suspended and Garrett should be gone Atleast a year. Honestly I think the browns should cut him. I would want the dolphins to cut the player if they ever did something like that.

What? Pouncy was throwing punches and kicking the guy in the head while on the ground.
You can't ever do that..... PERIOD

It makes him look even worst when his team mate did it the right way. Essentially holding Garette back and not throwing punches or kicks.

Pounced shouldn’t be suspended and Garrett should be gone Atleast a year. Honestly I think the browns should cut him. I would want the dolphins to cut the player if they ever did something like that.

There will be no cutting probably the best DE in the game. If this was Charles Harris well you might having something there....

Garrett will not be suspended for the season. Players who beat women get 6 games, you, as an NFL, cannot make an incident on the field like this the same value.

Yeah but with the exception of Ray Rice and Kareem Hunt millions of people didn't watch as so and so player beat their wife, gf, random girl. Remember when Ray Rice was going to get a light punishment until the video leaked? Goodell punishes based on public outcry not on the severity of the incident.

Takes 2 to Tango but in this case 3, Rudolph looked like he instigated it because of frustration, Garrett was stupid for taking the bait and using the helmet as a weapon, and Pouncey was trying to back up his team mate but did it in all the wrong ways(what do you expect with someone who was buddies with Hernandez).

Back
Top Bottom