Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 54 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Damn crazy end to that game, who cares about Minkah fitzpatrick get over it.. Myles garrett is done for the year and nearly destroyed our golden goose Mason Rudolph because the guy got exposed finally.. Terrible QB that only completes screens and cannot get the ball to his Wide Recievers you press his Wideouts and put a Nickel on his RB's and the guy is absolute trash..

Good news is they don’t need Garrett to beat us in a week in their building.

but they do need baker mayfield to play better ball than he has. He looks more and more like the most overrated qb in football every time I see him these days

and hey the Steelers with that crap qb finally got a damn loss. Win for us.

To Be honest it probrably saves Fitzpatrick from getting knocked out the game because Garrett on the field is maybe the scariest pass rusher in football right now.. Uggh i want to lose but i can see controversy following the browns and them coming to play sunday and imploding.

Wow, I went to bed with one minute left in the game so I missed that end. Garret will most likely be suspended for a while and Pouncey needs to be suspended also. That game in two weeks at Pitt will have everyone attention for sure.

I think Garrett will be suspended for rest of the season and all of next season. As Pouncey he said in his interview he’s waiting till see how the league responds since they are big on player safety. Which has a good point and he should be suspended for kicking a player in the head for the remainder of the season! What part of the game is that?

I'll be surprised if Garrett isn't suspended for the rest of the season. The others?...fines and 1 game suspension's, most likely.

Rudolph tried to rip off Garrett's helmet (with both hands), then spiked him in the nuts. I'd suspend them all (including Pouncey) for the rest of 2019.

Rudolph tried to rip off Garrett's helmet (with both hands), then spiked him in the nuts. I'd suspend them all (including Pouncey) for the rest of 2019.
it seems like in a way Rudolph is the one that started the whole thing? Probably frustrated for having such a bad game. Actually I just watch the replay and yes, Rudolph kicked Garret in the groin area so he was no innocent bystander either. No I'm not saying Garret was justified but you can see why that happen.

So no balls bounced right to Minkah this week. Oh well.

I was watching the game early and thinking Myles Garrett was gonna have like 10 sacks vs Jesse Davis or Jamarcus Webb. I guess not. What a scumbag!

Garrett will not be suspended for the season. Players who beat women get 6 games, you, as an NFL, cannot make an incident on the field like this the same value.

No! No! Please keep Rudolph in the games and at QB for Pittsburgh.

So glad to see the Steelers lose. It's been maddening to see them luck out a few wins lately, specifically the Indy game. They could easily have 2-3 more losses.

Same goes for Houston, who has been let off the hook on more than one occasion.

Garrett will not be suspended for the season. Players who beat women get 6 games, you, as an NFL, cannot make an incident on the field like this the same value.
They shouldn't, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did. They don't give a **** about what players do off the field to partners/kids/civilians and any punishment is a randomised token gesture, but will want to stamp down on players deliberately trying to injure each other.

Back
Top Bottom