Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 53 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

I think that kick in the head is just as much assault.

but anyways yeah pouncey and Garrett both should be out next week. Heck could see Rudolph out to.

but again it is the Steelers and so we will see how the league treats it.
I hear what you are saying about pouncey. I agree w no helmet it's assault as well. But there is precedence in the NFL with kicking. He will be fined and suspended. But cracking a player over the head with a helmet...He needs some time behind bars

Keep in mind, with the new rules regarding the QB, you're not allowed to tackle them/drive them into the ground once they've released the ball. If it were Tom Brady, there would have been flags immediately. So, Garrett screwed up first....Rudolph got pissed...then Garrett went full psycho.

Great point. If it were Brady they'd suspend any Browns merely in the vacinity of the incident.

The accusation would be, "They didn't help to stop it".

F@cking Tom freakin Brady. I hate that guy.

Good news is they don’t need Garrett to beat us in a week in their building.

but they do need baker mayfield to play better ball than he has. He looks more and more like the most overrated qb in football every time I see him these days

and hey the Steelers with that crap qb finally got a damn loss. Win for us.

Go back to old rules. Hit QBs. If they want to hit back all good. Rudolph was in the wrong.

If, in fact, Rudolph was trying to rip the guy's helmet off- looks like he was- then Rudolph deserves to get his helmet ripped off. And he did.

It should've ended there. An eye for an eye.

If you think, and this goes for anyone who thinks alike, that swinging the helmet isn't criminal; you need some deep self-introspection, a worthy psychologist, and a low dosage anti-psychotic.

Just ask yourself if you could do that to someone on the street or have someone do it to you. No cops? No criminal activity? Nothing to see here?

I suspect if the game had been in Pittsburgh charges would be seriously considered. I expect Pouncey to get a short suspension, but wouldn't be suprised if Garrett got suspended for the remainder of the season. Hitting someone, not wearing protection, in the head with a helmet is about as close to a work place assault as you can get. I mean if you're going the crack down on Incognito for bullying a player I would think you have to come down even harder for an assault with an object that was used as a weapon.

Yeah I tend to think Garrett will get the rest of the season. They will want to make an example.

pouncey should get a minimum of 2 games. Doubt he will.

If, in fact, Rudolph was trying to rip the guy's helmet off- looks like he was- then Rudolph deserves to get his helmet ripped off. And he did.

It should've ended there. An eye for an eye.

If you think, and this goes for anyone who thinks alike, that swinging the helmet isn't criminal; you need some deep self-introspection, a worthy psychologist, and a low dosage anti-psychotic.

Just ask yourself if you could do that to someone on the street or have someone do it to you. No cops? No criminal activity? Nothing to see here?

I understand where you're coming from but you can't compare what you can do to someone on the street to what you can do to someone on a football field. Andre Johnson beat the crap out that one CB, Albert Haynesworth stomped on a players head, Suh kicked a dude in the nuts and stomped another, and countless of fights throughout NFL history have resulted in a grand total of 0 criminal charges.

If Johnson, Haynesworth or Suh did that to someone on the street they would be in jail but they did it on a football field which is different. Hell this may not be NFL related but NBA player Ron Artest went into the stands and beat the crap out of fans and didn't do 1 second behind bars.

This is why the NFL has such an identity issue. They let this **** fly, but will suspend players multiple games for **** they did in college? So tired of this league's BS.

Oh he better get the same thing. Well pouncey better cause what he did was bush league.

Rudolph got what he deserved.

but the league will pardon the Steelers watch.

and Rudolph sucks. Bout time that horse shoe in his *** fell out.
Hoops did you see #91 knee Mason by accident??? I thot he was going to concuss him by accident before he could get off the ground the third time

Hoops did you see #91 knee Mason by accident??? I thot he was going to concuss him by accident before he could get off the ground the third time

Yeah after Rudolph got dumped by ogenjobi and mason called him a “bitch” from tbe ground.

I'll be surprised if Garrett isn't suspended for the rest of the season. The others?...fines and 1 game suspension's, most likely.

Aikman during the telecast in the final minutes was like well maybe Pitt might want to reconsider that no.1 pick at the the end of the season considering Ben is 36

And lots of QBs in the upcoming draft lol

Back
Top Bottom