Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Not much for the Minkah lovers this week. Maybe next week he will be gifted another INT.
If he doesn't pick a ball off or recover a fumble he is invisible out there.

I love the splash play as much as anyone, but I am still not feeling him out there.

I love the splash play as much as anyone, but I am still not feeling him out there.
My only problem with Minkah is probably not his fault other than not wanting to be here and fans not understanding that. He can get another 4 bounces his way for all I care. I care about the guys who want to be Dolphins and they are playing as a team. And they are scaring me that they could win about 6 games. Sigh..the nerve to hire a competent staff....

Seriously. Almost every single play. Whstle blows, then comes number 39 strutting on in.

Seriously. Almost every single play. Whstle blows, then comes number 39 strutting on in.

I'm not going to say anything bad about Minkah even thou i'm not a fan of his and think he's a baby.

But, Based on what this coaching staff has been doing with a bunch of nobodies in the secondary, I trust whatever their plan was for Minkah.
I really believe they were pushing him to be extrodinary by making him learn pretty much every position back there. Essentially, making him an extremely versitale player.

He's found the role he wanted with the Steelers.

Good luck to him...

Now lets get a Top 10 pick.

Last edited:
Yup and no one seems to be saying anything about it. He deserves a suspension too.

Oh he better get the same thing. Well pouncey better cause what he did was bush league.

Rudolph got what he deserved.

but the league will pardon the Steelers watch.

and Rudolph sucks. Bout time that horse shoe in his ass fell out.

Yup and no one seems to be saying anything about it. He deserves a suspension too.
I think mason gets fined. Garrett I think is suspended for season w possible criminal charges

Oh he better get the same thing. Well pouncey better cause what he did was bush league.

and Rudolph sucks. Bout time that horse shoe in his *** fell out.
Lol, wow. You are something aren't you.

I sure as hell hope Pouncey sees suspension time too. He was kicking Garrett. Rudolph caused Garrett to react, by pulling on his helmet.

Back
Top Bottom