Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

I'm not going to say anything bad about Minkah even thou i'm not a fan of his and think he's a baby.

But, Based on what this coaching staff has been doing with a bench of nobodies in the secondary I trust whatever their plan was for Minkah.
I really believe they were pushing him to be extrodinary by making him learn pretty much every position back there. Essentially, making him an extremely versitale player.

He's found the role he wanted with the Steelers.

Good luck to him...

Now lets get a Top 10 pick.
These should be the main points of any argument regarding Minkah. I loved that he was the versatile guy until he wasn't. He's where he wants to be and found a home. I wish him the best. But he's not a part of what this team has become: the essence of a "team." Seems like the Dolphins are pulling together in spite of the tough season. That's a credit to those guys who want to be Dolphins.

You think that means you rip off his helmet then hit him with it?

He was trying to rip Garrett’s helmet off first so yes I do think yanking it off Rudolph was warranted. Hitting him witb it no.

But Rudolph did that cause he was frustrated witb his own **** play so you mess with the bull you get the horns.

Way I see it.

Oh he better get the same thing. Well pouncey better cause what he did was bush league.

Rudolph got what he deserved.

but the league will pardon the Steelers watch.

and Rudolph sucks. Bout time that horse shoe in his *** fell out.

Rudolph got what he deserved? A possible cracked skull?

Remind me never to piss you off, you lunatic (i say that with love).

Watch Rudolph on the ground with Garrett maybe you will figure out why that went the way it did.
There's no question mason gets fined. We all saw it.
But Garrett is heading for uncharted territory

He was trying to rip Garrett’s helmet off so yes I do think yanking it off Rudolph was warranted. Hitting him witb it no.

But Rudolph did that cause he was frustrated witb his own **** play so you mess with the bull you get the horns.

Way I see it.
I get your point about how he started it, but once buckets are off the horesh!t stops. Period. Glad you agree with that at least.

So should pouncey then for the kick in the head.

I'd fine whomever is trying to kick and punch a guy with a helmet on but it would be a fine for stupidity. I mean, the guys got his freakin helmet on. At that point aren't you risking breaking a knuckle or a toe?

Yes pouncey should and will be punished. There are going to be multiple penalties.
Garrett using a helmet is uncharted. It's assault with a weapon.

I think that kick in the head is just as much assault.

but anyways yeah pouncey and Garrett both should be out next week. Heck could see Rudolph out too.

but again it is the Steelers and so we will see how the league treats it.

Go back to old rules. Hit QBs. If they want to hit back all good. Rudolph was in the wrong.

Back
Top Bottom