Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 55 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

They shouldn't, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did. They don't give a **** about what players do off the field to partners/kids/civilians and any punishment is a randomised token gesture, but will want to stamp down on players deliberately trying to injure each other.

I don't doubt it...watching the rage unfold on twitter was very telling. They know that they were discussing Hunt in a positive manner earlier in the night.

I understand where you're coming from but you can't compare what you can do to someone on the street to what you can do to someone on a football field. Andre Johnson beat the crap out that one CB, Albert Haynesworth stomped on a players head, Suh kicked a dude in the nuts and stomped another, and countless of fights throughout NFL history have resulted in a grand total of 0 criminal charges.

If Johnson, Haynesworth or Suh did that to someone on the street they would be in jail but they did it on a football field which is different. Hell this may not be NFL related but NBA player Ron Artest went into the stands and beat the crap out of fans and didn't do 1 second behind bars.

Good point on Artest.

But those guys didn't use a weapon that has the potential to kill someone.

Brother, think about it for a sec. Leading with the helmet tackle is not even allowed anymore. And in that situation , the other dude has HIS helmet ON. You see what I'm getting at?

They don't even allow for what use to be legal tackles because the science has caught up with the damage and this nut-job is swinging helmets at bare heads?

If he would've laid Rudolph out with a right hook even dislocating Rudolph's jaw I'd be like, "Hey, Rudolph. Don't start none, won't be none." You want to pick a fight with a mountain of man whose occupation is to beat people up? You get what you get.

But to use the helmet. It's not just criminal, it's cowardly.

My buddy called a guy out to the parking lot for fisticuffs and the guy took out a machete from the trunk of his car. That guy was a pu$$y. Handle your business like a man (never forget that night. Had to walk from the Grove back to Westchester and anyone that knows Miami knows thats faaaaar).

Though, imagine if Artest would've picked up a chair, swung at someones head and connected with conviction. Still the same incident?

We're not gonna agree on this so let's agree to disagree because you and I won't be moved on this, both of us with good reason.

I just want you to take into account that helmet to helmet is not even allowed because of the consequences. Now imagine helmet to unprotected head.

I like how after the game baker mayfield was the voice of reason in the interview according to fox.

lol. The guy who defiantly prances around and plants flags on oppositions home fields in college.

Good point on Artest.

But those guys didn't use a weapon that has the potential to kill someone.

Brother, think about it for a sec. Leading with the helmet tackle is not even allowed anymore. And in that situation , the other dude has HIS helmet ON. You see what I'm getting at?

They don't even allow for what use to be legal tackles because the science has caught up with the damage and this nut-job is swinging helmets at bare heads?

If he would've laid Rudolph out with a right hook even dislocating Rudolph's jaw I'd be like, "Hey, Rudolph. Don't start none, won't be none." You want to pick a fight with a mountain of man whose occupation is to beat people up? You get what you get.

But to use the helmet. It's not just criminal, it's cowardly.

My buddy called a guy out to the parking lot for fisticuffs and the guy took out a machete from the trunk of his car. That guy was a pu$$y. Handle your business like a man (never forget that night. Had to walk from the Grove back to Westchester and anyone that knows Miami knows thats faaaaar).

Though, imagine if Artest would've picked up a chair, swung at someones head and connected with conviction. Still the same incident?

We're not gonna agree on this so let's agree to disagree because you and I won't be moved on this, both of us with good reason.

I just want you to take into account that helmet to helmet is not even allowed because of the consequences. Now imagine helmet to unprotected head.

Bullshit...

You have a rapist on the sideline, and dude who beat a woman playing in the game and you are outraged because of this...

****ed up priorities mate.

Artest wasn’t the only one who went in the stands. Steven Jackson did as much dirty. And he’s got a damn job witb espn.

They were punching women even as I recall.

disgusting

Again, what Garret did was wrong but he had good reason to be upset. Rudolph started the whole thing by trying to rip his helmet off and then he(Rudolph) kicked him in the groin. Yes Garret should and will be suspended but Rudoplh needs to be suspended too and so should Pouncey.

Artest wasn’t the only one who went in the stands. Steven Jackson did as much dirty. And he’s got a damn job witb espn.

They were punching women even as I recall.

disgusting

Yep, those dudes went after fans...most of which did nothing to deserve the beating.

Bullshit...

You have a rapist on the sideline, and dude who beat a woman playing in the game and you are outraged because of this...

****ed up priorities mate.

What. In. The. Heck. Does. That. Have. To. Do. With. This.?

Thats just weak FSU- bringing that up to make... uh... what? point? Again?

Ofcourse, I want those guys behind bars. But we're nowhere in the vicinity of discussing those incidents.

Bring that up to make a/your point? A strong, respected poster such as yourself?

Perhaps you'd be one of the guys swinging helmets out there, mate.

The strong post of yours having nothing on God's green Earth to do with this... I dunno... the over-reach seems somewhat defensive.

Garrett will not be suspended for the season. Players who beat women get 6 games, you, as an NFL, cannot make an incident on the field like this the same value.

Yeah that means nothing, on field game play incidents are defining the rules for years to come, they will make an example out of this one. Off field stuff are just annoyances to the NFL

Yeah that means nothing, on field game play incidents are defining the rules for years to come, they will make an example out of this one. Off field stuff are just annoyances to the NFL

It is why the NFL becomes a bigger joke each year.

What. In. The. Heck. Does. That. Have. To. Do. With. This.?

Thats just weak FSU- bringing that up to make... uh... what? point? Again?

Ofcourse, I want those guys behind bars. But we're nowhere in the vicinity of discussing those incidents.

Bring that up to make a/your point? A strong, respected poster such as yourself?

Perhaps you'd be one of the guys swinging helmets out there, mate.

The strong post of yours having nothing on God's green Earth to do with this... I dunno... the over-reach seems somewhat defensive.

I quoted the wrong post...my apologies.

Back
Top Bottom