Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 78 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Obviously that would be great if they lose out but I doubt that happens.
Wouldn't surprise me at all. IMO their record is inflated and the team is a fraud. I believe things will even out in the end. They may not lose out but I doubt they win more than 2 more games. Which would be nice for those who predicted them to win 8 games. It sucks for Dolphins fans since it lowers that draft pick. However lets not pretend that the Steelers are even close to a legit playoff team this year. I don't see Ben coming back close to what he was and also believe that reality will start to set in that they won't be a serious contender anytime soon.

Give me a team full of players with this kind of mentailty and you'll be competitive every week:
Vince Biegel said he has been asked to play more than a half dozen positions, including “outside linebacker, inside linebacker, six technique, four technique, psuedo nose tackle” and doesn’t mind at all.

Having played organized sports i can't stand players like this... I wonder who this could possibily be? Hmm...Mr.Versatility is my "middle" name.
“the thing I like about here is we run what we run and we run it well. We don’t try to do too much. We don’t try to change it up too much week to week

Minkah had a fumble recovery today. The ball was just sitting there on the field and you know what he did? He picked it up. Greatest FS ever and we let him go for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And the 9 other takeaways?

He's a big fat P@#$$Y...that quit on his team when things were tough.

Now, How many of those 9 "take aways" did "Minkah" generate?
It’s fair to take the view in point no 1. It’s not fair to diminish his play as a Steeler IMO.

It’s fair to take the view in point no 1. It’s not fair to diminish his play as a Steeler IMO.

I never diminished his play.
I simply asked you to clearify what 9 "take aways" did the "great" Minkah make all by himself?

I never diminished his play.
I simply asked you to clearify what 9 "take aways" did the "great" Minkah make all by himself?
You don’t get 9-10 takeaways by being lucky. It’s a team game. All takeaways and touchdowns etc are the result of teamwork. He’s playing great ball. We will have to hit a grand slam to get equal or better value for the trade.

You don’t get 9-10 takeaways by being lucky. It’s a team game. All takeaways and touchdowns etc are the result of teamwork. He’s playing great ball. We will have to hit a grand slam to get equal or better value for the trade.
Well he didn’t want to be a team player here, so can we/you move on. He was a nancyassbitch that quit on his team.

Last edited:
Looking forward to the Devlin Hodges show! Is he better than Mason Rudolph? Can he be worse? Can he grab your package equally well? Will an opponent smite him in the head with a hard object?

Last edited:
I'm afraid to ask but other than hartage, are there any other new guys starting in the d secondary.

Steelers still winning, damn this pick will be very high

The Browns back to being the Browns. Steelers luck out again with Mayfield getting beat up, not that he is that good to begin with. Neither of those teams is a legitimate playoff contender. Steelers will lose thier last 4 games to end up 7-9. Browns will lose 3 of their last 4 to end up 6-10.

Back
Top Bottom