Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 77 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

I'm not saying he would be making the same plays in Miami's defense, as a nickle corner he was just average. Miami's secondary, with all the injuries, has been any worse without Fitzpatrick. I realize he was he was ess than 20 games into his career, but in Miami's scheme he wasn't worth a 1st round pick.

I think they wanted him more in a LB/rover type role on this current defense. As you saw today, Cleveland had most of their success on those quick slants, especially inside, and a guy like Minkah who can see whats in front of him closer to the LOS and diagnose would be beneficial to coach Flo and PG while trying to develop his young, inexperienced squad.

This is a guy who bragged on his ability to be placed anywhere a team needs him . . . so much for that.

That doesn't mean it would of stayed that way or that he wouldn't excel there . . . we will never know, because like others have commented as soon as he faced some adversity he cried his way off the team and his momma cried for him on Twitter.

Nobody wants that in the end.

I think they wanted him more in a LB/rover type role on this current defense. As you saw today, Cleveland had most of their success on those quick slants, especially inside, and a guy like Minkah who can see whats in front of him closer to the LOS and diagnose would be beneficial to coach Flo and PG while trying to develop his young, inexperienced squad.

This is a guy who bragged on his ability to be placed anywhere a team needs him . . . so much for that.

That doesn't mean it would of stayed that way or that he wouldn't excel there . . . we will never know, because like others have commented as soon as he faced some adversity he cried his way off the team and his momma cried for him on Twitter.

Nobody wants that in the end.
People keep saying this about his mother but what did she say? She defended a negative post by Omar. Wasn’t that big a deal.

People keep saying this about his mother but what did she say? She defended a negative post by Omar. Wasn’t that big a deal.

Omar said Minkah not looking too hot out here in the Tampa scrimmages (I think). . . and she basically said "they are playing him in the wrong position".

Every interview Minkah has ever done he claims to be this swiss army knife that can play anywhere the team needs him. The current staff pushes that theory and you already hearing mom crying because of a Twitter post and Minkah pretty much agreeing with her.

Meh, he came off soft mentally from that exchange. I didn't want to trade him because of that . . . but after hearing he went to CG and asked to be traded . . . hell I was good with it.

And I loved the Minkah pick, but knowing what this team was getting ready to go through this year we don't need guys like that who don't want to be here and be apart of what we are trying to build.

I guess reality is setting in for the ones who laughed at some of us for saying the Steelers would win 8 or so game this year despite Big Ben being out.

Minkah had a fumble recovery today. The ball was just sitting there on the field and you know what he did? He picked it up. Greatest FS ever and we let him go for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One last time!!! MINKAH FITZPATRICK DID NOT WANT TO BE IN MIAMI. Plain and simple. He wanted out.

I guess reality is setting in for the ones who laughed at some of us for saying the Steelers would win 8 or so game this year despite Big Ben being out.
Going to laugh if they lose out and end up at 6-10. Every team left on their schedule is good enough to beat them plus 3 of those 5 games will be on the road. The Browns are more talented. The Cardinals have played well and should easiy be able to outscore the Steelers. The Bills are just a better team. The Jets are on a roll. The Ravens are by far the superior team. They needed some breaks to beat the 0-10 Bengals today. Those lucky bounces may run out sooner rather than later. So I wouldn't be counting your chickens just yet.

Last edited:
Going to laugh if they lose out and end up at 6-10. Every team left on their schedule is good enough to beat them plus 4 of those 5 games will be on the road. The Browns are more talented. The Cardinals have played well and should easiy be able to outscore the Steelers. The Bills are just a better team. The Jets are on a roll. The Ravens are by far the superior team. They needed some breaks to beat the 0-10 Bengals today. Those lucky bounces may run out sooner rather than later. So I wouldn't be counting your chickens just yet.

Obviously that would be great if they lose out but I doubt that happens.

Flores was obviously Belichicks water boy last year as he has no clue wtf he is doing on defense. And Grier is a clueless dolt.

Back
Top Bottom