Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 75 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

He was late on the coverage over the top then bent down and picked something off the ground.... not exactly the play of the year.
Not the point. He’s got 9 takeaways and 2 TDs so far. He’s probably going to be DPOY. The body of work is astounding. Astounding at how inept we were in how we played him this year. Rationalize all you want. The trade was stupid and we shipped off a great, young player for a mid to late 1st round pick. Awesome.

Not the point. He’s got 9 takeaways and 2 TDs so far. He’s probably going to be DPOY. The body of work is astounding. Astounding at how inept we were in how we played him this year. Rationalize all you want. The trade was stupid and we shipped off a great, young player for a mid to late 1st round pick. Awesome.

That’s great, continue to cry about it. I was talking about the lucky play he got today. You can stay in the past and cry about ****. Not sure why you’re bringing up the trade.

That’s great, continue to cry about it. I was talking about the lucky play he got today. You can stay in the past and cry about ****. Not sure why you’re bringing up the trade.
It speaks to the ineptitude of this organization. We have a ton of picks and money coming up. We going to build a great team or pick a bunch of Charles Harris types. And when we do get a player of Minkah’s caliber - by dumb luck - will we **** it up. I am going to cry about it - someone needs to learn from this and be held accountable. If it was Flores he needs to learn and realize he made a massive mistake. If we sweep the past under the rug we let these guys off of the hook.

For a player who wanted out? No
He had no leverage.
Anyone else gonna still call Minkah lucky with his play? GTFO with that ****.
Yes all luck. Just like the guy he replaced in the Pity secondary. Hey, teams trade no 1 picks all the time for players who aren’t good, but get lucky every week.

Pittsburgh is going nowhere this year and gave up a legit shot to get a real QB to replace Big Ben in the next draft.

We can keep crying over this spilt milk, but the dude didn't want to be here, we got back our first round pick and Pittsburgh can come up just short in their playoff push and sit back with no first rounder while having Rudolph and Hodges.

Dolphins back at #3 according to Tankathon after Dolphins loss and Redskins win:

With a Giants defeat of the Dolphins, Phins will have inside track to #2.

It's stupid to cry about Minkah every week. Love him/hate him, he's not a Dolphin. Hope he goes to the Hall of Fame. He made plays as a Dolphin and he also had disappearing games. Where the h3ll was everyone last week when he had two tackles and missed some tackles?

He had no leverage.

Yes all luck. Just like the guy he replaced in the Pity secondary. Hey, teams trade no 1 picks all the time for players who aren’t good, but get lucky every week.

Your overly impressed by Minkah pick up fumbles someone else created and INTs thrown right to him.

Minkah is still the guy who got roasted by Marquise Brown week 1 and was looking around for people to blame.

Someone please create a “highlight” reel of Minkahs 2019 plays.

PLEASE.

We’re gonna give him credit for a play made by Devin Bush now?

Your overly impressed by Minkah pick up fumbles someone else created and INTs thrown right to him.

Minkah is still the guy who got roasted by Marquise Brown week 1 and was looking around for people to blame.

PLEASE.

Better yet, someone make or find an Ed Reed highlight reel and compare it to Minkah’s. I bet the majority of the plays look identical. 9 takeaways so far. All luck. Pitt trader their no 1 pick for first time since 1966 to get a guy who isn’t good, just gets lucky.

PLEASE.

I've said it once and i'll say it again. Minkah asked for and plays a opportunist position. ALL of his plays have been because of others hard work.
He's the definition of a RAT!

Back
Top Bottom