Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 74 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

The sooner the Colts come to grip that Brissett isn't the long term solution then the better.
Don't waste that talented roster hoping it comes together for him.
Last night on the scramble he allowed himself to get tackle short of the sticks when his team disperately needed it.

Of course Houston took advantage and further pushed our draft pick back.
I believe he received a contract extension?

We figured the Texans would be pretty good this year. Honestly, they haven’t been as good W/L wise as I thought they’d be. Hoping they get to 6 or 7 losses and make a quick exit from the playoffs.

Haskins looks terrible. Maybe they do take another QB this year.

Minkah with a important recovered fumble.
Pro bowl without any doubt, probably first team all pro this year
This and seeing Landry today against us makes me feel really bad

Minkah with a important recovered fumble.
Pro bowl without any doubt, probably first team all pro this year
This and seeing Landry today against us makes me feel really bad
He’s defensive player of the year....

And Minkah picking up another lucky fumble. So dumb. There goes any shot at number one pick.

So Minkah has been largely responsible for 4 Steeler wins all be himself this year, and its just "lucky"? So why did he suddenly get a horseshoe up his ass only after leaving Miami?

So Minkah has been largely responsible for 4 Steeler wins all be himself this year, and its just "lucky"? So why did he suddenly get a horseshoe up his *** only after leaving Miami?
Yeah just luck. You know, the guy playing in his spot prior just wasn’t getting lucky enough so they traded their no 1 pick for a guy to be lucky back there.

Back
Top Bottom