Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 82 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Yeah Browns are underachieving for sure - Freddie Kitchens

That's the only varible that makes sense for a team with that much talent.
There was a time, not to long ago, where OBJ was unguardable in this league.
So far these season you barely hear a peep regarding him. In many ways he's just become another reciever in this league.
Chubbs is one of the top 7 RBs in the league, IMO.
We all know what Landry can do...

That's the only varible that makes sense for a team with that much talent.
There was a time, not to long ago, where OBJ was unguardable in this league.
So far these season you barely hear a peep regarding him. In many ways he's just become another reciever in this league.
Chubbs is one of the top 7 RBs in the league, IMO.
We all know what Landry can do...
I wonder if Mayfield’s apparent regression is a result of the coaching change as well. And good point about OBJ - he isn’t tearing it up at all.

I wonder if Mayfield’s apparent regression is a result of the coaching change as well. And good point about OBJ - he isn’t tearing it up at all.

Honestly, I think it's mainly because we don't have a pass rush at all which is why they beat us so badly.
But I have to ask a question that needs consideration..Maybe Mayfield just isn't that good? I know he was hyped as an automatical HOF player after his 1st season...

Maybe, OBJ, leaving the Giants(Where he was the focal point) for seemingly greener pastures and to play with his friend, Landry, wasn't exactly the best move.

Eitherway, theres no way with that much talent they should ever lose to such a depleted Steelers team playing with a 3rd string backup.

Last edited:
Not crazy to think that Steelers will be in playoffs while Texans may miss out. Talk about ironic.

Very true. I can't believe how easy their schedule has been, it's been nearly as easy as ours.

Oh look the Steelers eeked out another win vs a garbage team.

I’ve never seen a luckier season by a team in my life and of course it happens to be when we have their first rounder.

Very true. I can't believe how easy their schedule has been, it's been nearly as easy as ours.

I guess our front office did not bother taking a look at the Steelers remaining schedule before making this trade.

Might be time to move this thread to the depths lol

I can not recall a thread that has aged poorer than this one, and there has been a sh*t load of them.

I’ve never seen a luckier season by a team in my life and of course it happens to be when we have their first rounder.

Not sure why people are surprised by this. The Steelers cakewalk schedule was pretty obvious weeks ago starting with Miami. They haven’t played a elite QB in months.

Steelers still have the Bills and Ravens, but with our luck, the Ravens will have already locked up the number one seed and have nothing to play for the last game of the season vs. them. Titans and Texans still play twice. Need Tannehill to keep playing out of mind and knock Texans out of it.

Kyler Murray with two bone headed throws in the redzone. Another game the Steelers were handed, this against a 3 win team. What a joke if the Steelers make it into the playoffs. They have the Bills next week who are the better team but of course they will probably make enough stupid mistakes to keep the Steelers in the game.

Not sure why people are surprised by this. The Steelers cakewalk schedule was pretty obvious weeks ago starting with Miami. They haven’t played a elite QB in months.

They just played Kyler Murray, much vaunted first overall pick this year, so yeah, their streak of below average QBs continues.

Back
Top Bottom