Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 83 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Steelers still have the Bills and Ravens, but with our luck, the Ravens will have already locked up the number one seed and have nothing to play for the last game of the season vs. them. Titans and Texans still play twice. Need Tannehill to keep playing out of mind and knock Texans out of it.

Tennessee is playing out of its mind but I have a hard time imagining a division opponent being knocked out twice in three weeks, especially one as dangerous as Houston. Houston might also be facing a Winston-less Bucs the other weeks which, laugh it up, will be a cakewalk without Winston, as for all the turnovers he makes the only thing that stops the Bucs offense these days are themselves.

Not sure why people are surprised by this. The Steelers cakewalk schedule was pretty obvious weeks ago starting with Miami. They haven’t played a elite QB in months.
You got me. Most people in here had the stillers picking in the top 5 and thought the idea of them going 9-7 as impossible.

The NFL is so watered down it's ridiculous. Just a few years ago the Dolphins made the playoffs the exact same way, eeking out wins against a powder puff schedule.
Just to think a few plays here or there and the Dolphins could be "in the hunt" themselves... And they like to call it parity. More like mediocrity.

Speaking of the trade, not only did we give them Fitzpatrick (#11 pick) but we also gave them next year's 4th round pick for a 5th? Grier getting fleeced again.
yeah yeah i know, get over it, move on, he didn't want to be here, keep it positive, blah blah blah...

In other news New England loses again. I hope to god they fall out of a bye too. And for once New England doesn’t have all the tiebreakers, Houston, Baltimore and Kansas City all have the tiebreakers over them.

In other news New England loses again. I hope to god they fall out of a bye too. And for once New England doesn’t have all the tiebreakers, Houston, Baltimore and Kansas City all have the tiebreakers over them.
Only positives for me from today were the Texans, Patriots and Saints losing. Biggest negative was Kyler Murray handing the Steelers a win.

I guess our front office did not bother taking a look at the Steelers remaining schedule before making this trade.

I can not recall a thread that has aged poorer than this one, and there has been a sh*t load of them.
This is my vote for thread of the year. No way this should go to the depths.

Back
Top Bottom