Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 85 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

They will beat bills lose to jets. They play like **** in ny against jets. Ravens game toss up. I been saying they would win 9 since week three
I was calling for that to be top 10 easy. Now I'm hoping they slip up and tannehill gets that spot so he can beat the Texans round 1 (lol) give me someone to root for in these playoffs

Shoulda kept him. Don’t care how much he cried. He had no leverage !!!!!!!!!
I will go to my grave they were so accommodating to him because he has knows tua

there Was no reason to give in to his demand. No leverage!!!!!!!!

You know you can continue to root for him.
Just take this chat action over to the most popular Steerlers forum.
You and Minkah...forever!

This thread has turned into to an opportunity for the I-told-you-so crowd. Lame. The Squealers still haven’t won 9 or 10 and the draft pick could still be as high as the mid teens if they lose em all and a few other teams win some. I for one am glad we got that ingrate off the team. He is good, but NOT special.

This thread has turned into to an opportunity for the I-told-you-so crowd. Lame. The Squealers still haven’t won 9 or 10 and the draft pick could still be as high as the mid teens if they lose em all and a few other teams win some. I for one am glad we got that ingrate off the team. He is good, but NOT special.
They do qualify for a feather in their azz, I mean cap.

I don't think people would be saying I told you so if when they first stated the steelers were winning 9 or 10 games the responses to that prediction were not in the neighborhood of are you freaking crazy or no chance in hell that is happening. Trust me I dislike the steelers more then the patriots since I live here, but I knew this was coming. Lights out defense, Mikah was the safety they needed to tighten up the middle of field cause they sucked before in that area, easy schedule, Duck Hodges who I watched in preseason and couldn't believe nobody picked him up when cut. Kid can play.

3x picks in the 1st round, I don't care if there 29.30.31. it's still 3x picks in the 1st round. come on people stop being so democrat about it.

Honestly, I would not be upset if the Pitt and Hou picks end up being exactly this. Back-to-back picks are such a great commodity, and if we're able to luck our way into having back-to-back in the first round that would be HUGE.

(obviously would love for them to be lower, like 15th and 16th, but I'll gladly take 22nd and 23rd)

At this very moment, I dub this the worst trade in franchise history. At least Hugh Green was awesome when we got him. That he blew his knee doesn’t diminish the move by the FO. This one? Oof.

Don't worry guys, we will always be reminded of this because it will continually be on the top of the heap in the "worst transactions of franchise history" threads.

Wow, Minkah has the 6th highest vote count for defensive players.

Don't worry guys, we will always be reminded of this because it will continually be on the top of the heap in the "worst transactions of franchise history" threads.

And no competition for FS based on his margin over the guy on NO. He’s a sure thing to be an All-Pro this year. He has too many takeaways and TDs etc. In the immortal words of Homer Simpson, “Doh!”

And as I look at this I wonder why Papa Bosa couldn’t play 1/4 as well as either of his two sons? We needed a guy like that on D during the Marino window of opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom